EPISODE 12 [Hidden Truths!]

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Last night neither me, nor Hoseok hyung could sleep comfortably. The first reason was very obviously that sudden demise of Namjoon hyung, and the second was most possibly doubt. I doubted what if Hoseok hyung is the one behind all these? Hoseok hyung doubted the same in case of me, I bet.

Well, there were few things that stroke my mind but I wasn't confident enough to put them up.

I started questioning myself. Did that sugar pouch actually belong to Yoongi hyung? Why did he carry a fucking three years old sugar pouch from an entirely different motel for all these days? Was there actually melted sugar in it or something else? Who set the terrace on fire? Who was it who tried burning something? What did he try to burn? Whose phone was that? Who was the unknown caller? Why did he wait five minutes before speaking? Who was that female? Why did she call us to save her? And the shadow I spotted yesterday, looked so much like him, the structure corresponded so much with him, was it him? Is the killer really who I am thinking it is?

I decided to wake up early next morning, as I set my mind that I would inform my doubts to Jungkook before the others could arise. I knew Jungkook would wake up early, so I set the alarm a little earlier compared to other days.

Next Day

I opened my eyes before the alarm rang, well only 2 minutes were left to ring though. I snoozed it and got off the bed heading towards Jungkook's room.

As expected he was already awake. He was having his morning refreshment when I spotted him.

Luckily, everyone else were asleep.

"Jungkook!" I mumbled calling out his name keeping the volume of my voice as low as possible, so that none else could hear us.

Jungkook put down his refreshment holder, dabbed his lips with a tissue and responded me.

"Jimin hyung! Good morning!" He said.

"Jungkook, I- I need to tell you something," I stammered.

"Regarding?" He asked boldly.

"Namjoon hyung's death! I need to get this off of my chest," I replied.

He gestured me to take a seat on the swivel chair and I did.

"Tell me everything!" He said- no he ordered me getting a little aggressive.

"Jungkook you remember I told you hyung pointed towards the exit and said J?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Wh-when I looked there, I didn't find any human being of flesh and blood but I spotted a shadow, and that shadow resembles to one of us. I think I know whose shadow was that!" I told him with a panicking heart and suppressed voice.