EPISODE 6 [Comfort]

None's POV

None's POV

"It feels impenetrable!" Taehyung grumbled, nevertheless kept moving forward to maintain his staunch personality, ultimately reaching the tenebrous part of the woods and kept hollering "Is anyone there?" None answered.

He was conspicuously afraid to go any further, but he did it anyway. For the sake of his friends and for the sake of that girl, whoever she was, he went deeper into the woods.

"Did I hear a rustle?" He wondered trying to confirm his own ears and gyrated his optics in the hope of spotting someone.

Rustling noises

"Yeah, I was right! I heard a rustle and I guess it's coming from that side," he maffled and proceeded towards the left.

After 3 hours

"I didn't find anyone, I am so sorry!" Taehyung confessed huffing as he was running out of breath from all the hard work he did to find that girl.

"Me neither," Hoseok admitted staggering back to join the others.

"Uhm me neither," Jin added.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other.

"I'm sorry! I was debilitated, but trust me I tried searching for her. Well I gave up when I was cent percent sure that I wasn't going to find anyone at all," Yoongi said in a crabby manner rolling his eyes.

"Well...sad and sorry to say, that unfortunately I also didn't find anyone," Jungkook said extremely dispirited.

Everyone looked at the another and there was a moment of utter silence. Jungkook wasn't sure if he made everyone disappointed in him or worried about that girl, but he was sure that he didn't make anyone happy.

In the motel

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, hyung! Please calm down, everything will be alright!" I kept on consoling Namjoon hyung, but I don't think that worked much though.

He was profusely sweating and was taking frequent deep breaths, which clearly meant he was not feeling alright. Probably he was getting mixed emotions, maybe he was fretful about the conditions of others or maybe he was feeling guilty.

I tried really hard not to disclose anything about the call Taehyung received but it is impractical for anyone to even consider beating his observation. He straight way asked where are the others? Why are you alone here?