A Quick Recipe of Lemon Iced Tea

Is it summer and hot outside? And you want something chilled yet relaxing and satisfying drink, then this quick recipe of Lemon Iced Tea is perfect for you

Is it summer and hot outside? And you want something chilled yet relaxing and satisfying drink, then this quick recipe of Lemon Iced Tea is perfect for you. Shop the Best Tea for Breakfast for the summer season.

There are three different ways to cold brew tea,

● Iced Chilled

● Hot-Brewed

● Cold-Brewed

Today we are going to learn the quickest method among them, "Iced chilled". Tea as a result of this process is very soothing and satisfyingly sweet. The other two methods are good too but one of them (Cold Brewed) is a slow process and takes a minimum of 12 hours and another one (Hot Brewed) is a little difficult to make and a little mistake can make it cloudy & bitter in taste.

This utterly satisfying drink takes no more than 10 minutes and 5 simple ingredients. As this iced tea is prepared with fresh lemon so it has a brisk and bright taste. Say goodbye to harsh and bitter taste and try this perfect energizing summer drink.

Ingredients

● Black Tea

● Fresh Lemon

● Sugar to taste

● Water (Filtered water for Best Result)

● Ice

● Pitcher/Jar

● Electric kettle (to control the temperature of the water, it is good if you want the best taste out of tea,)

● Juicer (Citrus Juicer)

Step 1:

First of all juice 3 lemons by using a citrus juicer and place it aside. Citrus juicer can make the juicing process easier. Don't forget to strain out the extra pulp and seeds.

Step 2:

Take water, simmer it and turn off Heat. Now put that heated water in Electric kettle and set the kettle temperature to 180°F. Boiling hot water should be avoided because it can lead to cloudy tea and a bitter taste. If possible, use filtered water for the best Iced Tea.

Step 3:

Now put Black Tea sachet into the Jar and add 180°F hot water in it. Steep for almost 5 minutes and then remove tea sachets from water. Keep in mind one thing, do not brew tea more than 5 minutes since it can make your tea taste bitter.

Step 4:

Put the sugar in hot tea and stir until completely dissolved. In case you don't want to consume refined sugar, you can go for either honey, maple syrup or date syrup. Raw sugar is not an option because it would take a lot of time to dissolve.

Step 5:

Add ice to the jar or pitcher whatever you are using and close the lid to make it airtight. Shake the jar for 15 seconds.

Step 6:

Open the jar and pour lemon juice in it. After pouring, close the lid again and shake the jar for another 15-20 seconds, to fully incorporate lemon juice with tea.

Step 7:

Your iced tea is ready to be served. Add ice before pouring the iced tea in the cup. Line the cup's inside with 3 lemon slices to enhance the looks.

That's it, Enjoy your time.