Chapter 9 (Lemon)

Enjoy the lemon~

------------------------

Halfway throught the movie, nothing happened yet. Key word: yet. 

Y/N and Evan were busy enjoying the mature content movie on TV. Their friends were busy with who knows what. Evan told Y/N that his friends will come to visit in 2 days. Who were friends? Well, Evan's friends that play games together for the videos. The crew were curious who this Y/N was and they decided to come to Toronto for an visit. They'd like to know her too. Y/N did heard their voices, but never knew how they look like. Some of the boys (Evan's friends) are from different countries. They're lucky that they knew English or there would be trouble. Evan even told Y/N a bit about them like who's who, where they came from and what they like to do. They sound very funny and nice. Y/N can't wait to meet them.

Anyway, while Y/N and Evan were watching, an sexual scene appeared. You know, kissing, touching, playing, noises... Gosh these people knew how to make these kind of movies. Some people don't understand why some of them get turned on for watching these type of movies. Especially boys. But girls too. 

Evan had an blanket that covered his legs. Y/N was sharing the blanket as well. But however, Evan got turned on. His dirty thought came back again. He managed to push them aside once the movie started, but they returned. He started to blush. He looks at Y/N and he saw that she was blushing and her legs were shaking slightly. Oh gosh... she's turned on as well!

Y/N was trying hard to control herself, but she then felt a warm hand on her warm cheek. She was shocked once she realised that it was Evan's hand. She looks at him confused, shocked and even... excited. What the heck...

"E-Evan?"

"Y/N, I have a confession," Evan said, while feeling a bit nervous.

"Y-Yes?"

"Y/N, ever since I met you again, I... developed love feelings towards you. I mean, when we were kids, you were cute and friendly. Ever since you left to go to USA, I missed you so much. I wanted to be with you everyday. And now, when I saw you again after all these years, you're... more cuter and... sexier. I love you, Y/N."

Y/N blushed bright red by the compliments. Evan was so sweet, yet so handsome. She was waiting to hear these words ever since she saw him again. Her dream came true. 

"E-Evan..."

Evan showed a sad expression. "But I understand if you don't like me."

"No, Evan," Y/N cups Evan's cheek, causing him to look surprised, "I love you too. Ever since I saw you again, you look more handsomer then ever."

Evan smiled wide in happiness like a dork and he leans in. Y/N watched him lean in, waiting to feel his soft lips on hers. She didn't felt Evan's lips, but they were brushing on hers. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"... Yes."

Evan then smashed his lips on her, kissing her with passion. He felt Y/N's arms wrapped around his strong neck, causing him to wrap his strong arms around her waist. The kiss got deeper and Evan pulled Y/N on his lap, causing her to squeak in surprise, which Evan finds it cute. Y/N was now strandled on his lap. 

Y/N felt Evan's tongue licking her bottem lip, asking to go inside. Y/N happily opened her mouth and Evan's tongue went in, exploring her mouth. Y/N felt so hot and turned on that she moaned in pleasure. One of Evan's hands traveled down until it reached to her ass. He squeezes it. Y/N didn't mind since Evan was now her lover. 

Y/N pulled away from the kiss, because she needed air. She was panting from the hot kiss. Evan moved his face towards her neck and started to leave wet buttefly kisses. He was searching for her sweetspot. Once Y/N felt his kisses pass her sweetspot, she let out a moan. Evan smirked and starts to abuse the spot. He left kisses, he sucks, he licks and he bites gently.