Chapter 14

A week passed by and Evan and Y/N lived together! They're extremely happy since they loved each other a lot. Y/N was happy that she lived back in Toronto. She wanted to be with Evan. She wasn't happy when she left Toronto with her parents to USA. Her secret was that she wouldn get into fights with her parents. She found it hard to accept it. But at least later Y/N got good with her parents, even though when she was sometimes angry at them. 

Evan was happy that Y/N was living with him. He wished that for an long time and it came true. When Y/N and Evan lived together, let's just say that they both had a wild night ;)

Evan and Y/N were working together on both of their YouTube channels and they support each other. A while ago, they both found out that Delirious was gonna be a dad! The entire crew was so happy that they promised to come for a visit when the kid was born.

Evan and Y/N can now live happily ever after. :)

Sorry for the short one. I wanna thank all of you for your support. And I do plan do make a VanossGaming x Reader book. Go to the messages to see the update of my stories. I even gave an update of my Gacha Life videos. Once again, thank you for your support!