1

William had goose bumps all over, his forehead glistening with sweat and palms were greasy and hands trembling. He felt as if his body was paralyzed, he flipped his head side to side moaning and chanting just one name "Mi...."

"Wake up honey, get up!" Jacqueline screeched shaking William's entire body.

"Did I dream of her again?" Will asked stabilizing himself and sipping on the glass of warm water that his wife kept, not because Will had any throat issues but primarily because her grandmother believed that warm water keeps anxiety issues away.

"Will, honey you really should visit Dr. Rebecca, I am sure she has a cure for you." Jacqueline said worriedly.

10 years now and every night Will dreamed of the same lady who died giving birth. Every time he saw her in his dreams his face would turn blue. Her screams rang like an unpleasant siren in his ears. She was William's only pain and the cure itself.

Dr. Rebecca Arthur was one of the most renowned psychologists in Copenhagen. She was an epitome of a beauty with class. Not everyone could handle the riches she had. A lady should in her forties; Petite figure, luscious brown locks, bright eyes and branded everything. Men of all ages lusted over her.

"You think I am crazy Jac? Whatever I do I cannot escape my past."

"I never said you are crazy Will, it's just that one visit wouldn't cause any harm."

Jacqueline was in her mid-thirties but her heart was still somewhat like her 13 years old daughter. Jacqueline was the easiest to be fantasized by any women on the cover page of the Copenhagen's local monthly magazine, and why not when Rebecca was counted among 10 most successful women of the year.

"Can't you guys sleep peacefully once for god sake! Like seriously every day, every night the same thing over and over. As if I am a part of some sci-fi time lapse movie. Just sleep already." Alaska, Will's little princess screamed her throat out.

"You see! Now you decide Will." Jac said with a disappointing look on her face. She turned her back toward Will, pulled up the quilt to her ears and shut her eyes tight.

William was helpless before his daughter's sleep and wife's obstinate behavior.

"Okay, fine! Book it, just book an appointment with Dr. Rebecca. Let's finish this once and for all." Will said covering his glass of water.

"You hear me Jac?" Will said placing a hand on her quilt covered shoulder.

"Yes, I do!" she replied.

"That's what you said on the aisle."

William exactly knew how to lighten up the mood. Or rather he had known his wife for too long now. Jac just smiled under her breath. Thirteen years of marriage and still the couple was young as if their first night.

William Prescott was a well-known Lawyer of the Copenhagen city. He certainly looked too young for his age. He was in his late forties and still the folks of his city doubted that he had a teen daughter. Law school was nothing like what young Will had dreamed of. In fact, becoming a Lawyer was not what William Prescott had wished. He always wanted to pursue a degree in Engineering. But by the time he grew up his the then renowned lawyer father had convinced him to keep on with legacy.

Once inside, Will made up his mind to become a lawyer. Becoming a successful lawyer was just the beginning, there was yet a lot more to come.

For William it was never a matter of victory or defeat inside the court room, it was always about the justice. Just like his father, William too stood for what was right, what was true. Being a criminal lawyer, he had a lot of people who tried to bribe him but Adv. William Prescott was Adv. Dave Prescott's son and he proved this fact every time someone offered him any form of benefits.