2

2.

Back in those days when the whole India was going crazy about Tendulkar and Dhoni, there was one woman, still mourning over the past.

Past, all of us have one. Some say it's painful to move on, some say it's blissful. For some it is a mark of the lifetime. For some it is sleepless nights. We all have our own problems and our own solutions to it. Some memories scar you for life time and some leave you haunted at nights!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People from all over the world took a flight to Copenhagen just to pay a visit at Rebecca's office. She was just too good in her field. That day when she met Will again after these many years, she knew that her past has shown up again and she had to fix it. Wednesday noon was not like any other day of the week for her. Dr. Rebecca Arthur had no idea of what as about to come but Rebecca as friend of William, she had. The day she was handed over her degree certificate, she pledged that she would try her best to treat every patient of hers. Will was a patient too but there was something that was holding her back. They marked an end to their relations in a good manner but silently promised each other that they would not see each other ever again. That night the wind blew a little heavy, it was getting colder.

Ashton could get sick.

She thought. Rebecca immediately put on her silk wool robe and reached for the windows; closed them. She straight went to the kitchen and made 2 cups of hot chocolate one for self and other for her husband. With a straw in his cup she handed him the cup with the word 'STRONG' embossed on it. But Ashton's hands were shaking, palms dry and his wrist muscles weren't strong enough to hold the cup. Rebecca held it for him. Ashton sipped the liquid in the cup.

Poor Mr. Arthur. Wish he had a vision of his future before he cheated on his ethics.

Marie felt pity for her master. She was more than a maid for Arthurs. She looked after Rebecca during her pregnancy, and now Ashton.

"Will, I am really sorry to bother you at this hour but I guess I should tell you this." Rebecca said into the phone. After years she was dialing on this number. Her hands trembled.

"It's totally fine Dr. Arthur just say it already" Will said. He knew she would call. She was his therapist now. But it was still an awkward 'hello' that he offered.

Rebecca had now clue on how to present it to will. She had so much to say, so much to explain. She could have avoided this but then she would have lost her sleep until the day when the truth was out.

Won't it be a shame for a therapist who herself needed sleeping pill at nights just because she couldn't spill the news out on phone.

So, it was then when Rebecca decided that she would not whorl it up and say it directly.

"It was just a few weeks ago when Aadi and his friend visited me, just wanted to tell you that you and his friend has the same problem."

"Oh well, nice. I don't know what to say. I still don't understand why you are telling me this. And yeah, that would be Aaditya for you not Aadi." Will was irritated. No one talks about the old chapters now.

"Sorry, my bad! 'Aditya Sen' is it okay now?" she asked blasting with anger.

"You are never gonna change, are you? I said I never had a problem with the Sens it's just that I did everything for my unborn son. I did what I felt was right and a mother is never wrong with her instincts." Rebecca was furious over the phone now. Like they followed no one talks about the old chapters.