💙moving day

|Karter|

So today we're moving! I'm happy lol.

So we were don't packing everything up in the uhaul trucks. We just took a nap until it was time to go.

Oh and btw were moving to ATL.

It was time to go so we all got in the car.

I told kiki that we were moving and she didn't take it so well. I told her that I'll come I'll come visit her in the summer. She was fine with that.
.
.
.
In ATL

I have a cousin Mia she is 18 years old. I talked to her earlier and she said she'll come pick me up tomorrow so we can hang out.

The neighborhood hood is nice. We have a 4 bedroom. I was now setting up my room and decorating it. I want it to be white. After about 3 hours I was finish.

Yaya was done also she had a grayish color

We was both in the kitchen helping my mama cook when we heard the doorbell ring

"You invited somebody? " I asked "no, did y'all?" She asked opening the door.

"Hi my name is Paula and this is my son Saint. We're your neighbors. Right over there in that gray house."

"oh hey nice to meet you, my name is Shanell."

I heard my mom talking.

"Yaya and Kay come here please" my mom yelled from the door.

I didn't feel like moving and was mad that my Tv wasn't coming on. Me and yaya walked to where she was standing and saw a lady and her son. He was fine I guess. Darkskin, white teeth, waves, and was dressed nicely.

"This is my youngest daughter yaya and this is my oldest Kay. Y'all this is our neighbor Paula and her son Saint."

"We waved and smiled at them"

Her son look like he had an attitude we I looked at him so I looked away.

"Anyway this is some spaghetti's for y'all" Paula said

"Lol I was just making some spaghetti's" my mom said

"Well I would like to try some of yours" Paula said.

"Sure I'll have Kay to walked down there and bring you some later" my mom told her

"Okay well it was nice meeting you" Paula said

"Okay, see you later" my mom said

We were now back in the kitchen making the spaghetti's when my mom said something.

"Her soon is cute" my mom said looking directly at me.

She know I don't do relationships  after something with my ex happened

"Oh" I said

"Why don't you talk to him" my mom said

"Sis I don't even know him and NO" I told my mom

"Okay whatever" she said

About 2 hours later the spaghetti's was done. My mom handed me a bowl and told me to bring it to Paula house and I just look at her like no ma'am.

I told her no and she said she will take my car keys if I don't. 

"UGHHHHHH"

I had on a not interested shirt that I ordered from fashion nova with some black tights and my pastel pink Nike's. I grabbed my pink nike hat off my dresser cause my hair wasn't comb at the top.

I left out the house and I saw about 4 cars parked in their drive way. Lawdddd.

I walked up to the doorsteps and knocked.

Paula came to the door all happy.

"Hey Kay come in"

I saw Saint and 2 other boys. Soon as I walked in they looked at me.

"Kay you already know that's Saint she said pointing to him. That's his 2 friends Kam and Tank"

I just gave them a head nod and kept it pushing.

Vote and comment som ideas I should add on to the story

SHARE PLEASE!!!!