Chapter 9.

Same day..
|Karter|

So we was in the club for about 30 minutes now and I just been standing on the wall. Mia went to the VIP section because tank and his homeboys was in there.

I needed my phone so I had to go find Mia, because my phone was in her purse since I didn't bring mine. I found her in the back sitting down on tank lap.

"Hey hoe, I need my phone."

"Okay sit down cause tank finna piss me off real talk."

"Ight, bet"

I looked over at everybody else and Saint was getting a lap dance from some girl and Kam was whispering something in another girl ear when they got up and left.

Nasty asses.

"OUUU BITCH THIS OUR SONG" MIA YELLED

"Oohhh SHITT HOLD UP" I said

We put our stuff down and went to the floor.

"I BEEN SEEING ALL THE SHOTS BEING THROWN, WE GOT THIS HOES LINKING UP CAUSE THEY CANT HANDLE THEY OWN. FUCKING WITH THE HOES THEY WAS BEEFIN WITH, ALL ALONE THEY WAS REALLY FAKING BEEFING BITCH" me and Mia rapping to each other.

I seen bitches and niggas staring at us. They must not know this song. We from Louisiana but been moving state to state every since we was little.

"IAN DUCKING NO ACTION IM JUST DUCKING HIS MEAT. I TRIED TO SEND HIM BACK HOME TO YOUR DUCK ASS, BUT HE ALL ON MY PHONE ASKING FOR MY CAT. I THOUGHT THAT NIGGA WAS FAITHFUL WHY HE RUNNING BACK."

Me and Mia looked at each other before the beat dropped. We had got on our knees because we about ride soon ass the best dropped.

" HE WANNA REAL WATER GIRL WITH THAT WET WET"

we started riding then bent over and starting shaking and everything. Ofcourse ian give a fuck who was looking at me. This my song.

We got back up and started rapping again.

"EVERYWHERE I GO I GOT THESE HOES BOOTED UP. SIS MAD IN HER FEELINGS ABOUT A NIGGA IAN FUCK. CLAIM ITS ON SIGHT AND SHE GON FIGHT ME WHEN SHE SEE ME. I BE ALL IN HER HOOD AND SIS DUCK WHEN SHE SEE ME HUH. SIS BE DUCKING WHEN SHE SEE ME".

I turned around and saw Saint staring at me.

"PUT MY PUSSY ONNA PLATE LIKE ITS DINNER FOR HIM, IM PROBABLY CREEPIN WITH THAT NIGGA IF HIS DICK GOOD"

Nigga still looking at me like damn. No lie I hate when people stare at me.

"I SHUT A BUM HOE UP REAL QUICK LIKE BITCH BE QUIET AND STAY OUT MY MIX AND IF A BITCH WANT SMOKE TELL HER BRING IT TO MY DOOR. IAN NEVER BEEN A BITCH AND IAN NEVER BEEN HOE"

The song was over and we went back to our sit.

"Mia son why you playing with me?" Tank asked her.

"Ion know whatcha talking bout bro" she said.

the room got quiet and tank got up real quick. Tank got up and went to Mia

"let's go" he told her.

"Karter don't have a ride and no."

"She can ride home with Saint. Saint can you take her back to Mia place?" He asked him.

"Yeah if she got gas money I would" he said nonchalant.

Tank reach in his pockets and gave him ten dollars cause I wasn't giving him shit.

"He dragged mia out the door."

My poor cousin.

"You ready?" Saint asked me

"Yeah"

As we was walking out this fine ass boy came up to me.

"Can I get your number ma?" He asked

"I'm not your ma, But I'm good"

"Please I won't disappoint you." He said

I gave him a look in disgust.

"She said she good homie" saint said and gave him a look. He looked scared as fuck and started walking backwards.

We started back walking to the car.

"You good?" He asked

I just nodded my head yeah.

We maded it to Mia house. I got out the car.

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem."

With that being said I walked in the house.

20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER.

OKAYY GUYS I THINK IMMA UPDATE ATLEAST 2 DAYS A WEEK😬. THAT SOUND BAD BUT I ALSO HAVE A JOB. SO YEAH