C h a p t e r - 26

[Edited] Chapter 26: The Thing With The Label!

Scott:

After the whole kissing session, the girls headed towards the VIP section to rest their legs.

Drew, Ryan and I were hanging out by the bar, talking.

"You kissed my sister?" Ryan starts growling at Drew.

Drew chuckles humourlessly and scratches the back of his neck, looking awkward as hell, not knowing how to answer his question.

Ryan raises his fist in Drew's direction, when he tumbles back trying to dodge the impact.

Just before Ryan's hand was about to touch Drew, Ryan stops and bursts out laughing. "OMG! You should have seen your face."

Drew blinks at him, and asks, confused, "Whaaat?" You know, in the way, Dave the minion asks Gru in Despicable Me.

Ryan doesn't reply, but keeps on shaking his head and laughing.

"You're not mad at me?" Drew asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Nope!" He says, popping the 'p'.

"I thought you were really protective of Aria and threaten every guy trying to woo your baby sister?" I ask, as confused as Drew.

"I am really protective of her. That's why Drew here would make sure that he doesn't ever ever hurt her..." He says, saying the word 'ever' while glaring at Drew.

Drew nods quickly, "I swear to God, man, if I ever hurt her intentionally or otherwise, I would shove my own balls down my throat."

What's with everyone and that line?

Trying to avoid the awkward conversation, "I'm gonna take these bottles for the girls to drink." Drew takes three bottles of water and heads towards the VIP section.

As soon as Drew leaves, Ryan heads out towards the wash room leaving me all alone to myself.

I order myself a scotch and sit on one of the stools near the bar counter. The bartender passes me the drink and goes back to serving other customers.

"Hey there, hottie..." Someone shouts from beside me.

I turn towards the sound to see a brunette in very tight clothes, which left her literally naked, sitting on the stool next to me.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

Apparently, she took me asking her as an invitation to lean closer to me and run her hand along my chest.