Birth part 1

March 28th, 4:09 am Normal POV

It all started on the morning of Sakura's birthday. Sakura was expecting to have a normal birthday until she got a call from Naruto at 4 in the morning. Before she could answer the phone, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Surprised, she screamed. It turns out it was Sasuke.

"anata!!!! w-what are you doing here!" 

"I came to see my wife and check up on her. It's also someone's birthday."

-giggles- "thank you anata"

"We also have a baby girl on the way"

"yeah Tsunade said that are girl should be due in 3 more weeks"

"hn"

Sakura started hearing beeping noises. That's when she remembered that Naruto called her. She focused back on the phone and answered.

"what do you want you baka" she said irritated

"I have been calling you for 2 HOURS!!!! SAKURA!!!" he yelled. He sounded very angry and stressed

Sakura started to worry. He sounded very worried and angry. He only sounded like that when he was worried about somebody or he was stressed. Yes, he sounded like that other times, but it sounded like he was actually mad at her.

"Naruto what's wrong!" she half yelled

"sorry sorry....um H-Hinata's water broke" he calmed down

"oh ok really!!! ok ok......umm. Where do you want to meet at" she said as she started to get up from bed, leaving a confused Sasuke in the bed.

"are house! Sakura I'm scared and worried. What if something happens to Hinata or the baby!!" he screamed into the phone

"Naruto!!!! calm down I will be there in 5 minutes and everything will be okay!! Nothing bad will happen....trust me Naruto." she said hanging up the phone

"whats the dobe want?" Sasuke asked coldly as usual

"Hinata's water broke and I have to meet them at their house and Naruto was being Naruto." she said changing into her hospital clothes

"this early?"

"yes anata...woman's water can break at any time...which sucks because I'm tired and it doesn't make it any better that I'm pregnant" Sakura started to get frustrated "why can't they just ask Tsunade!!!" she was about to punch her drawer when a hand stopped her.

"calm down Sakura. It will all be okay" he said as he pecked her on the lips. She blushed madly and tried to hide her blush, but failed miserably. He chuckled softly at his wife's embarrassment.

"t-thank you anata.." she said blushing 

"and I will come with" he smiled

"yay!! thank you anata!! I love you so much!" she said with the most cutest expression he had ever seen. He blushed and turned around to hide it and also get some new clothes. 

"You're so cute when you blush" she teased. He blushed more.

"i-i'm not blushing" he stuttered taking off his shirt, showing his muscular back and arms. She blushed and looked away. He did it on purpose. Knowing her she would blush at anything he did. He knew she was blushing and he wasn't even looking at her.

"your so cute when you blush" he teased back

"SHANNARO!!" she yelled rushing to the bathroom to change into the rest of her clothes. He chuckled. Yep....that's the girl he fell in love with. He finished changing as soon as she got out of the bathroom. As soon as she got out of the bathroom, she was greeted by a pair of onyx eyes. She was reminded of the "incident" that happened 5 minutes ago and got a nose bleed. She ran past him in embarrassment. She went to go deal with her "issues" in the kitchen.