Chapter 3

My back slammed against the oak door as his hands roamed my body. My breathing sped up rapidly.

His hand fiddled with the lock allowing us to stumble into his room. My eyes sped around quickly.

4 beds.

"Wait. Your roommates." I breathed out.

He shook his head, his hands still gripping my hips harshly. "They're all out. They won't be back until tomorrow."

I didn't hesitate in joining our lips again, standing on the balls of my feet so I could reach him. We stumbled back towards his bed. 

The back of my legs hit the soft surface and we stopped.

"I'm kind of rough. I hope you're okay with that." He told me, breathing heavily.

I nodded biting my lip.

He grabbed my hips again and pushed me forcefully onto the bed. I gasped loudly. His knees went either side of my hips as he straddled my thighs.

His hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them both above my head with one hand. Instantly he reconnected our lips. With the hand that wasn't on my wrist he gripped my side, digging his nails in. A moan fell from my mouth when his lips moved down to my neck.

Teeth bit into my neck. I gasped as he sucked my skin. I knew I would be marked but at that point I didn't care I just wanted all of him.

The hand that was on my wrists moved to my other side and my hands flew to his shirt, grabbing fistfulls of the soft fabric.

I felt my shirt move and his hands moved underneath it and upwards towards my breasts. When they reached the sensitive mounds I thrusted my body up into his hands. He was stronger that me and pushed me down.

"Not yet babygirl. I want to have some fun first." He smirked up at me. 

He stood up and I looked up at him disappointed. He took his shirt off over his head and I couldn't take my eyes off his body.

"Take your clothes off." He demanded.

I was confused. "I thought you were supposed to do that?" I asked.

He growled slightly. "I didn't ask. Now do as I told you."

I gasped my hands going to the bottom of my shirt. I pulled it off without hesitation. Next I stood up to slide my shorts down my legs. I kicked my heels off. All I had on was my bra and panties.

"Now lay down and put your hands above your head." He stood staring at me.

I did as told instantly. From his bedside drawer he pulled a long strip of fabric that looked to have come from a robe.

He straddled my waist as he took my hands. He began to wrap the strip of fabric around my wrists, pulling it tight. Finally he knotted it before dropping my hands back above my head.

His lips went back to my neck, kissing it roughly. They moved down my body slowly towards the valley of my breasts. He bit down gently.

His hands roamed my body coming to rest on my breasts. He moved the fabric of my bra down past my breasts.

He smirked dangerously. "Piercings? I like that."

And he sure did like my piercings as his mouth worked its way around them, drawing a gasp from my mouth. His teeth nibbled the skin and his eyes looked up at my contorting face.

I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't notice his hand moving down to my thigh. It traced the skin delicately up towards my mound. I gasped inaudibly as his fingers reached my area.

He rubbed teasingly through my panties watching the way my eyes closed and my head moved back. 

"Please. Stop teasing me." I begged him, between moans.

He removed his hands from my body. "I'm sorry princess I'm the only one allowed to make demands here."

My body writhed, needing his touch. He laughed.

I felt the pressure leave me and I opened my eyes to see that he had moved to the bottom of the bed. There was disappointment in my eyes until he reached towards me and began to remove my underwear.

I sucked in a breath as the cold air hit my clit. He moved slowly, pulling my purple thong down my legs and eventually threw it onto the floor.

"When I'm done with you, you won't remember your name." He promised.

Without another word his tongue met my core.

I threw my head back in a moan making Maxwell smirk against my mound.

His tongue circled my clit as he inserted a finger. My arms thrashed but the bindings restricted my movements.

I groaned.

His finger sped up as he added another. I could feel the pit in my stomach growing as his pace quickens. 

Moans spilled out of my mouth as I neared my climax. 

"Fuck!" I yelled ,"I'm gonna cum." And then...

He stopped.

He knelt smirking at me.

"You asshole." I scolded. His eyes turned dark from my insult.

"Now now, only good girls get to cum." He laughed ,"Now shut up and take my dick like the little slut you are."

My body twitched as the names came out of his mouth.

"Ooo babygirl likes to be told what to do." He said taking down his trousers. The bulge in his boxers drew a moan from my lips.

Next were his boxers and as he slipped them down his hips, his erection swung up and hit his stomach.

His dick had to be 7 inches at least. Back home I was a relatively well behaved person so I hadn't taken a dick that size.

"Is it gonna fit?" I asked worried.

Maxwell saw my panic. "I'll take it slow baby, and we can stop at any point." He reassured.

I nodded slowly and he moved between my legs, pushing them open gently. He placed his body on top of mine, bracing himself with his elbows.

"You ready babygirl?" He asked. I nodded again.

With my consent he moved his dick in line with my vagina and pushed in gently. I gasped.

He pushed it in slowly, watching my face.

"I'm going to start moving now okay?" 

"Okay." I said.

He began to thrust slowly. The pain from his size gradually turned to pleasure and I moaned increasingly louder.

He picked up the pace, taking my sounds as a sign. His hands gripped my biceps, squeezing them tightly. 

I could hear his breathing getting heavy and it only made me moan louder.

His hand moved to my clit, circling it.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

He smirked, moving to kiss my neck.

He moved quicker and quicker.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I forced out.

"Not yet baby, you've got to wait." He smirked. I groaned as he kept thrusting, forcing myself to withhold my orgasm. The knot in my stomach continued to grow.

His pace increased again as he began to pant. I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer I thought.

"Cum baby." He whispered in my ear. And at his word my release came, with a thrust he joined me in climax, him panting and me shaking.

He laughed as he pulled out and untied me.

I guess it must've taken more out of me then I realized because the last thing I remembered was his moving to put his boxers back on and then slumber took me.