After the fun

(Note: Cyrus's parents are on a trip so he stayed the night)

The next day

Cyrus's alarm goes off waking up  Cyrus and Tom (Cyrus was sleeping in Tom's chest). Cyrus quickly checked the time and he was probably going to be late for class.  He panicked a bit but calmed down remembering what he did yesterday.
T: Good morning cutie
C: good morning hot stuff, um I enjoyed last night but right now I gotta go, I'm running late for class
T: hey hey don't worry it's a 5 min drive to school so no need to panic, wanna shower together ;)?
C: (calming down) sure hot stuff, just no funny business because I'm still sore from last night (says pouting)
T: aww okay, sorry I didn't control myself, but hey it didn't seem that it was your first time not to mention that giving head. You sure it was your first time?
C: oh well I'm flattered that you liked it ;), and yes it was my first time, but enough of chatting let's shower

After the shower

C: (pouting) hey could we go to my house for me to change clothes?
T: we could but we may be late for class, how about I lend you some of my clothes and you use your jeans because mine won't fit you?
C: sure! Thanks a lot
T: no problem
(Cyrus puts on the clothes and looks adorable with the hoodie of Tom since it fits him as an oversized hoodie)
T: awww you look so adorable, if this is how you look with my hoodies then I will lend them to you more often
C: (blushing) thank you, you can count on me stealing this one, it's very comfy
T: aww(melting by the sight) whatever you want cutie.

(Tom drove to school and surprisingly they had 8 min to spare before their classes so they started talking)

C: I'm gonna kill you if someone sees the hickeys you gave me last night
T: then I hope that hoodie covers them, but you can't complain you liked it ;) and even gave me some hickeys too
C: I gotta admit, it felt good and it was pretty fun
T: So it means that there will be a next time?
C: yes, there will be a next time.

School bell goes off  making Cyrus and Tom say their goodbyes and go separate ways.