Chapter 2: Arriving

🌙 𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔞 𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞 🌙

Luna... Luna I hear someone call my name Luna I hear again Luna. I wake up but still half asleep to see my brother Ace waking me up. I roll my eyes, Alright Ace I'm up damn. All of us as a family get off the plane, we start our new life here in California. We get an Uber to get to our new home. Not gonna lie it's beautiful here but not as beautiful as it is back home. Miss being with friends, having late night sneak outs with my sister and brothers, and most of all softball. Softball has been my passion for basically all my life. My team was basically my second family and trust me I miss them dearly. We pull up to our new home and it's so pretty. We see the moving people and us being the nice people that we are started helping them. I was taking in the last box in and I feel a set of eyes on me, I turn around and see a young boy. I smile and wave and he does the same. He walks up "hey, I'm Scott Smalls I'm your neighbor nice to meet you" I smile "I'm Luna Garcia nice to meet you too". We stood there and talked for awhile, he asked me to stop by where he practices ball and I agreed to stop by and watch. He told me that he was going to be late so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways; I go inside to bumping into my sister. "Hey" I told her "hey" she responds "so do you wanna explore our new town with me" she smiles ear to ear and nods "hell yeah" we both ran up stairs told our parents. They agreed of course, we both thanked them and ran out the door to see what our wonderful new neighborhood looks like...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/n: Yo what's up everyone. It's been a while, hope everyone is ok and healthy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. It took forever to write cause of writers block. And mind you I love to be perfect when it comes to writing. Anyways, I was thinking on adding some of the Freetime members cause as you know "Ace" and "Chris" (that are played by Nick Mayorga and Anthony Mayorga) are apart of the YouTube group. So like I said I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 😊 night ❤️

Published: 9/14/2020
Words: 414