T W O

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"What does this mean? We're stuck here?" Campbell asks, seeing the trees blocking everyone from leaving the town.

"It means we're officially fucked."

Everyone stared at the girl in shock, she blushed a deep red, not meaning to say that out loud. 'Sorry.' They all started with their theories, both Campbell and Angelica staying silent, Campbell holding the girl gently. They both just watched as they all threw around suggestions, "I'll get a group and we'll go hiking. Find some help." Luke suggests, "is it safe?" Cassandra worries, looking towards Grizz as he nods yes. Harry gets up.

"Well I'm leaving, I'm hungry."

Cassandra and Harry start arguing again, but Angelica blocks them out and just whispers to Campbell, "should we tell Sam and Becca?"

Campbell shakes his head, "no, we should tell everyone." He lets go of his girl and walks towards the edge of the bridge, snapping a photo. "Woah, wait. What are you doing?" Cassandra jumps to ask, walking towards Campbell.

Angelica begins to walk towards her boyfriend too, "people deserve to know Cassandra. Or they're gonna come looking themselves." She softly says, trying to be reasonable, "shut the fuck up Angelica. You know nothing." Cassandra snaps back, making the gentle girl jump backwards, "don't fucking snap at her like that. She's being reasonable, at least she doesn't act like she knows everything in the fucking world. And by the way. Sent." Campbell snaps back, defending his girlfriend, knowing how scared she can get when someone raises their voice at her.

••••••

Back at home, Campbell and Angelica argue. Angelica wanting time help Grizz, Emily and the others go search through the woods, Campbell however, not wanting the girl to leave his side.

"No! You could get hurt, you don't know them! They could hurt you, and besides, your clumsy, and you've got a panic disorder and separation anxiety for fucks sake!" He argued,

"And I have Grizz for that, I- I need to find out what's there. I NEED to find a way home, PLEASE! You know I'll come right back, I won't let us stay out there for more than a day or two! I'll use our bracelets to communicate if I don't have service, I'll let you know I'm okay. Grizz knows what to do when I have a panic attack, or an anxiety attack. I will be okay, I promise." Angelica argued back, making Campbell's face soften as he realised that she would break down if she didn't know what was beyond the town.

"But it's not saf-"

"No. We don't know if it's safe because no ones been out there."

"Exactly! You could get hurt. And we all know I'm the only one who can protect you."

"But I need to know what's out there. I need to help." She held her ground, feeling the need to go out there with the small group, feeling the need to find out what's past the woods.