Chapter 3

Sorry it's out of order.

Chapter 3
January 25, 2012 Moscow, Russia
Experimental Facility
Demetrius Resnov

The days that followed my discovery went by quick. That watch was a secret but secrets tend to get out. We were 2,000 feet underground in my fathers facility
"Sir the scientists are requesting your presence in the testing room."Said my personal helper."Sure I'll be down as quickly as possible."I answered."Actually sir they request the watch."he said in a way that sounded like a demand."I will go down my self and be there soon."I reinforced."But sir you-"."I will go down myself, this is all I have left of my parents now inform them I'm coming!"I cut him off."Yes sir."He said in a low growl. I walked thru the halls of the facility. It was made out of a mix of marble, Quartz and titanium. I was only 6 the first time I came here, now it's the base of operations of my family."Ow." I remember going some where but where.
My uncle Damio the second In command of my family. The generations of my family was strict he was expelled from the name years ago but now he was the only one I still knew. He lived in Switzerland. I always loved to visit but my father was cold to him. I suppose he must have done something, I just don't know what.
December 19,2011 Unknown facility
"Do you really think this little stunt will protect him."said Sandra.
"No but it will give him sometime to figure out the relic. Faster than us."said Vladimir."All these years of secrets and blame on Damio know he could be our only hope."
"We must prepare. I only hope he is safe. Demetrius please for give us.
January 25, 2012 Switzerland
Damio Resnov
Damio Resnov was a respectable man nicely built not the smartest, but could write a thesis paper on most topics.
He remembered what his brother had said weeks ago "Protect my Children" it rang in his head. He said they were arranged to come but when. He said that if his plan didn't work they would find there way what did it all mean. Hopefully they were safe. (Knock!) Whoever could that be. "Hello sir Damio you are cordially invited to that funeral of Vladmir "Hudson" Resnov."said a suited man. "Funeral? Of Vladmir what has happened." I asked. "There was a fire and-". "This is what he meant I must find them. Sorry I understand you may go now."I cut off closing the door. "I'm booking a flight it seems." And with that I left to fetch a plane.
January 25, 2012 Demetrius's Suite
Sasha Resnov
D seemed stressed I knew he had a lot on mind but this wasn't normal. "Hey D um you okay?"I said trying to cheer him up. He didn't look mad, sad, or anything he just sat there eyes closed holding that old watch. "Hey D wake up Demetrius."I said shaking him. "Demetrius Valentine Resnov wake up!"Still I shook him and shook him until the watch fell from his hand. He collapsed. "Demetrius no come on get up. Get help please I can't lose my brother now." I exclaimed at the maid walking in. (The This shouldn't happen. Why is it happening. That watch). I thought as I grabbed it. Then I saw something no normal human could comprehend. As I let go I started into unconsciousness. The last thing I saw was a paramedic rushing in.