Dylan

I did it. I kissed him. I don't know why. I didn't think I was gay but when I saw the hospital people pull him out of the bathroom, my heart told me that I have to go see him. In the moment, the one short moment, my feelings for him came out. I'm sure I was confused more than he was. We continued to kiss after his mom left and we talked. We talked about stupid stuff mostly, like why it's so hot in New Mexico. And after about midnight, my mom started freaking out so I decided to leave, after exchanging phone numbers with him.

The bell for period one interrupted my train of thought and as the hallways became crowded, I pulled out my phone. I knew he wasn't at school today so I didn't bother looking for him.

I didn't want to text Skylar first, but why hasn't he texted me? Is he thinking the same thing I am? Should I even bother trying to text him? I went for it,

~TEXT CONVO~

Hey there
Hi
Soo I was wondering
Yeah?
Would you want to hang out tonight?
(In an almost immediate reply) yes, I get checked out of the hospital at 2:00. Wanna meet around 3:00?
I'd love that
Where?
I have a place in mind, meet me by the park.
Okay <3
;)

With that, I turned off my phone to get ready for first period. My best friend came into the class room right before class started, which is quite weird because usually it is the other way around. "Tyler... What the hell?"
"Sorry man, I woke up late today." He looked confused on why I was here early.
"Anyways.." He continued, "You ready
For practice tonight"

Oh shit! "Crap, dude.. I have plans, just tell coach I'm sick,"

"Dude this is like the third time, you're starting to turn into Greenburg." We laughed and the teacher shushed us.

The rest of the day was amazing. All I could think about was seeing Skylar. Man I sound like a love struck teenage girl. But he's so cute! Man I need to do something manly. I left school to change clothes before going to meet up with Skylar. I got home and the only person was my little bro and he came and ran up to me, giving me a big hug, "Hey Mikey." He looked up at me and smile. He's 9, but he doesn't speak, we don't know why. He's very smart though.

"Did you have something to eat when you got home," he nodded and pointed to his goldfish. I ruffled his hair and said I'll be leaving soon and that mom will be here soon. He runs off and I walk down to the basement (aka my bedroom). I pulled off my shirt and ran my hand over my abs, looking in the mirror, "Man I'm hot." I lay down on the bench press and grip my hands on the bar. I work out for about 30 mins until I get up and pull on some black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a jean jacket thing and my gray vans, fixing my hair. I left the house to the park.

******************************
Thanks for the read guys! Tell
Your friends, I've been reading some of your stories and they're great! I'll update soon!