Ariana

"WHY DOESN'T HE WANNA BE FRIENDS ANYMORE?" I sobbed. I was crushed. My best friend just humiliated me in front of the entire school! I know... I know. You're gonna say, 'But you cheated on him.' But i only kissed another guy. That's not cheating..... is it? My face was shoved into his shoulder. He looked down at me rubbing my back, "Babe.... It's okay.."

He's not very good at this. "I.... I just want my friend back, Zac." "I know, babe, I know." I loved being around him. After Skyler broke up with me, because I kissed Zac, he made me feel loved. He put his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb in a circle, "You're so hot, Ari."

That made me giggle, as his other hand moved from my back to my ass quickly. I know what he wanted. And right now, I could use it too, so I went along with it. I pressed my lips against his and he deepened the kiss. I moaned against him. Both of his hands moved to my ass and squeezed it hard, making me accidently buck my hips against him. I could feel his bulge against me. I pulled off his shirt and leaned back from the kiss, staring at his beautiful abs, that everyone in high school loves as he played with the hem of my shirt. I lifted up my arms, letting him pull it off of me. He kinda just admired my breasts in my sexy black bra that he loves. I leaned down and licked his abs, smiling, "I love you Zac."

"Love you too, baby." I giggled again. His hands reached up my back, unhooking my bra, letting it fall off. He grabbed my breasts in his hands, and kissed me again. My hand ran over his crotch, smiling into the kiss, with soft moans.

His hands moved to my front, running a finger over me. But I stopped. Why did I stop? I don't really know either. Just something told me that this isn't right, I shouldn't be doing this. I pushed that feeling away as Zac called for me, "Ari.....? Are you okay?" I blinked and said, "No...."

I grinned and got off of the bed, pulling his hand into the bathroom. I started the shower and sat on the counter. "We weren't doing that right at all." And turned around and smiled. He kissed me again, pulling off my pants and lace underwear along with it. He licked down my stomach, teasing me.

I got off of the counter and on my knees in front of him. I rubbed the bulge in his jeans. I heard someone yelling, "Ariana!!! Got any food?!?" from the living room. Immediately, I knew who it was, but I didn't bother to answer. Zac looked a little nervous, But I calmed him down because the next thing he knew, he was naked in the shower with me.

I licked over his manhood and I saw Jennette walk in, "Oh Jeez! Get a room man!" She said covering her eyes. I contradicted, "We are in a room.." She thought about what she said for a minute and said, "Shutup.. Do you have any food?" I laughed slightly and said, "Nona put some leftover pie i-" she was gone.

I looked back up at the now nervous Zac, "Where were we?"

******************************************************************************************

Thanks again guys for reading my story, Finals are coming up so I may not be able to update until next week. Please vote my story! Thanks again so much! Love ya!<3<3<3