Prologue: Rise of the Beast

.

.

.

.

.

Roman: "Relax, these are just statues

Roman: "Relax, these are just statues."

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: "Do that and you'll never leave this place alive."

Orion: "Who said that?"

???: "Up here."

The White Fang grunts turned around and see a hooded figure standing on top of the rocks, glaring down at them coldly as his eyes glow yellow in the darkness.

Orion: "Wh-who the hell are you?!"

???: "I'm known by many names, my friend. But trust me, you'll never be able to escape this place alive. Neither do my pets."

White Fang grunt 1: "P-pets?"

Suddenly, the wolf statues started to come to life as the stone wolves awakened from their eternal slumber and then turned to the White Fang and they began growling and snarling at them menacingly.

Orion: "What the fuck?! The statues are alive?!"

???: "Indeed, they are. They're not very pleased with you. You entered my realm without a valid reason...that's punishable by death..."

He turns to the stone wolves and grinned. He points his finger at the White Fang grunts.

???: "Get them, my pets. Tear them apart. Make them see what we do with invaders and those who steals from me. Kill them all. Do not a single one of them leave the ruins...alive..."

The stone wolves obeyed their master and they rushed forward upon the White Fang grunts

The stone wolves obeyed their master and they rushed forward upon the White Fang grunts. They started to tear right through the soldiers, killing them brutally one by one. They tried to kill the wolves, but these wolves were made of stone and were unstoppable.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The werewolf rushed forward at the White Fang soldiers and began killing them one by one

.

.

???: "Just like all those before you. You didn't heed my warnings...and NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!"

Orion: "No, please!"

The werewolf slammed his claws through the grunt's stomach and bit down his skull, killing him.

???: "That's why no one comes here without a valid reason...but just like all those before him. They never listened to me. Anyone who tries to steal anything from my ruins will die."

Unware to 

Qrow: "Oh god...Ozpin needs to know about this..."