4 - exasperated

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

jisung entered into the library. except what he saw was abnormal, she didn't have a book like usual, she had a pen and paper.
"hey hea~" the boy greeted, sitting down at the chair beside her.
she lifted her fingers into a subtle wave, as usual.
"how are you?" he hummed.

"tired." they both spoke in unison. the brunette chuckled to himself as he pulled out his paper and pen. he was so happy that finally, he had some inspiration.

the brunette girl had not fallen asleep like usual. she was still writing when the final evening bell rang, indicating it was time for all the students to go home.

"um, goodbye hea." he smiled, standing up and exiting the building.

she stood from her seat and followed him. "jisung!" she called out. he turned, cocking his eyebrow at her.

hea pulled his figure into a hug. she inhaled and exhaled heavily as he slowly reciprocated the hug. "be safe." the girl murmured, turning and entering back into the building.

she folded the piece of paper and stuck it into an envelope, sealing it with a tiny sticker and kissing the front of it.

hea made her way back to the familiar room. she removed her school uniform and slipped on her nightgown as usual. she kneeled, reaching under her bed. this time she didn't go for the box, she retrieved something else.

her relaxed figure unscrewed the cap and brought it up to her lips, tilting her head back. tonight was the night she would finally get the sleep she longed for, the sleep that would cure her tiredness.