Part 1(self harm abuse bulling rape)

(Hinatas POV)
It was almost the end of class when the true hell began for me the bell rang as I got up from my seat and started walking towards my locker as I got there Tsukishima waited for me at my locker waiting for me to be the only person in the hallway I got to my locker"well look who it is it's the little jumper how are you useless fag" he said with a evil smile on his face.People always thought of him as rude but they never thought he could be like this "leave me alone" I mumbled "what did you say little fag boy.I raised my voice not meaning to saying(more like screaming though XD ok back to the story)"LEAVE ME ALONE"."oh so you want to talk back huh?" He said "n-no I didn't mean t-" he cut me off by punching me so hard in the stomach I fell to the ground blood flowed out of my mouth I guess Tsukishima heard someone coming cause before I blacked out he ran off.

(Kageyama POV)
I was walking to the place where me and Hinata always have lunch and talk about plays when I heard something hit the ground it didn't sound like books it's definitely wasn't a pillow once I heard foot steps running away I began to think it was a person I started to run when I turned the corner I saw Hinata laying along side the bottom lockers bleeding from the mouth I a immediately picked up Hinata (bridal style ofc)and ran him to the nurses office.the nurse kept asking what happened but I just said"i don't know ok just help him"after she got done I apologized cause at the moment I wasn't thinking of what I was saying. "thank you" I said Bowing down.When I saw Hinatas eyes start to flutter open I yelled "HINATA ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU" thank god the nurse was out on her lunch break in the teachers lounge.

(Hinatas POV)

As I started to wake up I heard someone screaming I couldn't make out who it was for my eyes where still focusing I could recognize the voice Kageyama?!?!I thought when I realized what he was saying I said I just silently started at nothing knowing that if I told the truth it would get to Tsukishima eventually and the bullying would get worse.Kageyama froze for a second then said "Hinata where did those other bruises come from pointing at my legs (and if you go to the part where the bullying get physical Tsukishima didn't hurt Hinatas legs and kageyama knew they where not from the same person cause the bruises where faded more then the others)i had forgotten so quickly that my dad had gotten drunk last night and abused the shi- out of me he dose it even when he's not drunk"uh I umm nothing" I said stuttering like crazy making it obvious that it came from something".tell my already dumbass"he said looking at me with his purple ish black eyes "let's just get to practice" I said in a quiet voice but loud enough to where Kageyama could hear me"fine"Kagyeama said in a softly shaking voice thinking i wouldn't notice.i got up out of the nurses bed and Kageyama got out of his chair helping me up.

(Kageyamas POV)

His slim cold and bloody body fit right in my hands I tried my best to help him down the stairs then I got sick of him getting hurt every step I picked him up and carried him bridal style till we got to the gym when we got there everyone just stared at us I quickly put him down softly though I didn't want to hurt him more then he already was.Suga made Hinata sit out this practice he made me sit out too cause I just needed to cool off when practice was over we went back to class we did our things and stuff after school practice was canceled for me and Hinata so he could tell me what happened we sat down on a bench outside and sat in silence for a few minutes I was the first to break the silence"please tell me who did this"I said in a shallow voice "I-I umm" Hinata stuttered"who..."I said again now with my hands around his "Tsukishima"Hinata mumbled quietly at first I didn't know what he said then I heard it"TSUKISHIMA THAT STUPID LITTLE BASTARD WHY DID HE DO THAT TO YOU"I screamed at the top of my lungs "cause I'm gay..."Hinata said my eyes widened I looked over to him and hugged him I didn't know how to act cause I've had a crush on him for a while but I was scared he liked the manager but when I heard that come out of his mouth my heart felt like it blew up into mini pieces."w-what are you doing kageyama" he said "I'm hugging you you dumbass" I said "but you still haven't told me where those other bruises came from" I said with a bit of worry in my voice.

(Hinatas POV)

As he said that sentence my heart dropped oh t-they came f-from my umm father"I covered my mouth immediately after I uttered the horrid word father my face turned pale "your what did that to you" Kageyama said with a pissed look on his face"c-calm down there not that bad" as I said that i realized it was already dark " I HAVE TO GET HOME BEFORE I GET THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME"I screamed as I realized what I said Kageyama grabbed me by the wrist and didn't let me go "KAGEYAMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING"I screamed "stay over at my house"Kageyama said with a smile on his face that was rare to see so I couldn't say no "o-ok" I said shyly "good you can use some of my clothes" Kageyama said I texted my so called father that I was staying at a friends house for a few days of course he answers with an ok but I know when I got home I was going to get the beating of my life that would feel like I was in hell.i was just standing there in silence as Kageyama grabbed my arm and dragged me to his house when we got there Kageyama said to me "hey umm I don't have a blow up bed and the couch is well hard so we have to share a bed I could see his face turn bright red as I muttered "tomatoe" I giggled that just made him more red.we walked inside he also told me his parents where on vacation so we had the house to ourselves I took my shoes off and stood there awkwardly "what are you doing get over here Kageyama said waving me over to the couch I started to walk over but as I was just a few feet from the couch I tripped I closed my eyes but I didn't hit the ground I slowly opened them and saw that Kageyama had caught me mid-air I turned red as Kageyama carried me to the couch he put me down and sat down right beside me"so what do you want to do"he asked kindly "umm can I do anything for you" I said out of habit "FOR ME"Kageyama yelled I covered my ears thinking I was going to get beat to the ground.

(Kageyamas POV)

As I saw him cover his ears I remembered he had told me about his abusive mistake of a father I un covered his ears and hugged him again but this time I couldn't resist I turned him towards me and kissed him his eyes lit up he started to blush as he kissed me back as we ended the kiss Hinata gasped for air his face was like a tomato his reaction was cute I laughed "wow I didn't know your reaction would be so cute"I said with a smile on my face "be gentle" he whispered in a small voice I looked at him kinda pleased "ok" I whispered into his ear.

(Ok so be aware there is going to be some smut here and no this is not the rape part wanna know why it's cause he asked for it typically and this is a warning for the kiddos cause Ik some kids be on here trying to take a sneak peek yeah I see you anyways be aware)

I rubbed his waist he moaned softly but it turned me on I turned him around and whispered into his ear "what's my name"he shivered"K-kageyama" he said moaning "not that you know what I'm asking"I said rubbing faster just to hear him moan what I wanted to hear him say it worked right as that word left his mouth I twisted him over "D-Daddy" he moan it sounded like heaven to my ears "you know what I like to hear" I whispered he shivered again I then started my way down his neck kissing until he begged me to slow down I did of course but it didn't stop me from doing it a few seconds later his shirt was off and I was kissing down his back and he moaned so loud I felt my spine shiver in pleasure.i whispered "if I had a maid out fit i would already have you naked"his eyes grew wide then he went back to moaning I loved the sound.

(Smut over I hope the kiddos skipped that cause it was horrible and also bad for them to hear echo through there minds at a young age any who time skip sorry I just couldn't do that anymore there done doing it dirty now and there all cleaned up and yes they cleaned the Cousy guess it wasn't the only thing that was hard off dirty humor sorry kiddos any who back to the story)(ok this is from the next day from when I wrote the thing I just said in bold and cliff hanger cause honestly I'm tired I'm trying to work with homework and trying to graduate and trying to come up with ideas I'm sorry it's going to be a few days till I post again sorry if you actually enjoyed it DONT WORRY IM NOT QUITTING IM JUST TRYING TO TAKE A BREAK IM JUST TIRED as you could see from the text above). 

BYEEEEE~~~~see you in the next love you guys SENDING LIVE AND GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY~~~~~~~~🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗💗🌸🌸🌸🌸😂💕💕💕💕💕🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈