Chapter 2: Love You To The Moon

Y/N's PoV
So we entered where the show was and waited for 5 minutes. Then we heard someone shouting my name. I turned around as fast as I could and saw Leo. His hair was a mess, he looked stressed and I general didn't know what to do. Me and my friend walked over to him and walked behind the stage to see him. “I can't find Charlie. We are supposed to go in in a few minutes and he's not here. I don't know where the hell he is. He said he would be here.” just then we heard someone run over and gasp for air. “I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.” we laugh. Leo fixes his hair and tries to cover up how stressed he is. I turn him around and kiss him. But he doesn't pull away. He just kisses back. When we pull away gasping for air he smiles. “Thanks.” he winks and both of the boys leave to walk on stage.
Two hours later and Leo calls Y/N on stage
“Guys before you go can Y/N come on stage please?” everyone screams and I walk on. Leo turns around and faces me. One of his hands holding mine. “I know we haven't known each other for very long. And I know this may be sudden but I was hoping you would be my girlfriend? I'll treat you better then then he did. And I promise to keep you safe and I will love you forever and always?” I start to cry and nod. Kissing Leo in front of thousands of people. “Thats a yes Devries.” I shout through the microphone. He smiles. We say goodbye to everyone and the pair of us exit the stage. “I forgot to sa-” and we saw Charlie kissing Beth. My bestie. I smirked and dropped something to make them realise. “Umm...” me and Leo laughed. They told us they were dating for about a month now. I nodded and was surprised she managed to keep it quiet for that long. We all decided to go public about dating. Everyone well actually most people were happy. Some spoilt brats wanted to be me and that but I ignored that. Because in the end of the day. I suffered a lot and now I have someone who can treat me right. And I am not gonna lose him now. Never. Not to bratty girls or to my bestie. I sound like some control freak girlfriend but I can't be cheated on again. I won't have it. Never. Not since Jackson. I still can't believe him. Anyway, I decided to stay the night at Leo's room at the hotel. Well he shares it with Charlie but they have their own beds so I stayed with Leo. During the night I woke up and sat in the balcony crying. I can't believe I'm so lucky to be dating someone like Leo. “Baby?” I turned around and Leo was shirtless only in a pair of shorts holding a hoddie for me. “Put this on your gonna get cold.” he smiles and I put it on. It's his favourite hoodie and I can wear it. He sits next to me and hugs me. “Hey what's wrong baby?” I hug him, tears once again spilling from my eyes. “I'm so happy to have met you. I'm happy Leo. I really am.” we sat there for an hour getting to know each other much better. And to be honest it was nice. Soon we fell asleep and were woken up by two freezing cold buckets of water dumped on us. I saw it was Charlie and Bethany. Leo chased Charlie around and I hugged Beth. I'm so lucky to have friends like those two. I can't wait for today...

Author Note:
I'm so sorry for being inactive I apologise. But I am back. I don't have an excuse so you guys may leave if you were looking for an excuse of why I didn't update. Anyway, I need some ideas for the 3rd chapter so if you have any please comment and I shall use them and credit you.
Enjoy
-Shannon