Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The World of Terra

It has been almost 2 millenia since the great disaster ravaged the world by earthquakes and Massive storms

It has been almost 2 millenia since the great disaster ravaged the world by earthquakes and Massive storms. Landbridges and even whole lands were devoured by the oceans. Mighty empires collapsed, turning the world into a dark age for almost 6 centuries. But soon the Great Renaissance began and people started to learn more and more thanks to adventurers who seeked and succesfully found lost knowledge of the old fallen empires. Now the nations of terra are prospering. But nothing good lasts forever, as tensions between those nations rose. The United Nations of Terra, or UNT, an organization that has been formed to prevent a third Great terran war from happening, is now slowly becoming unsuccessful in its goal. So the nations of terra are preparing for the inevitable.

The UFSV, Unified Federal States of Vekadona is the largest country in terra and is the largest in the Occidenia Continent, the western part of the world. 27 years ago, the UFSV won the Tri-State Civil war, against the Vekadonan Empire, bringing the 280 year rule to an end, and the Vekadonan Union, a communist party that secceded but were quickly defeated. The UFSV were led by Nadia Rikhuspin, a strong and influencial politician who's grand-daughter, Samantha Rikhuspin, is now the current president of the country.

The UTS, United Tuscoli States has a long history of imperial rule, spanning over 300 years along with the Vekadonan empire. As of now, the country still has its influence in other parts of terra. Their language, tuscolish, is now one of the most spoken languages in terra.

The UFSV has been busy quelling Insurgencies of their ally, the People's Republic of Gitonia, and even of their own.

Meanwhile, In the nation of the United Tuscoli States, the Queen Isabella the III of Tuscoli has died and in her place an ambitious prince by the name of Sir Archer Collins, who is now crowned King of Tuscoli. He has dissolved the parliament of The UTS, as it was becoming unpopular amongst the populice and he is now both head of state and head of government like the past kings of Tuscoli. He resigned the country's membership with the UNT and created an alliance Called the Confederation of Terra. It's goal is to restore the empires of Vekadona and Gitonia and eradicate all the other countries who defies them. It's members were once conquered lands by the UTS. All the members of the confederation has the monarch of the UTS as their head of state. The Confederation has been declaring wars and annexing or installing puppet governments in other countries. Now, the King and almost all the other confederation members have their eye on the Country of Vekadona

The Queen and the parliament of the UTS supported the UFSV during the civil war but the general populice, some of the political and military officials, and the new king were not so keen on this support due to the long history the Vekadonan Empire and the UTS had.

The People's Republic of Gitonia, or the PRG, a member of WCAT, is also being eyed by the Confederation. 17 years before, Gitonia also had a civil war and won by the PRG. As with the Vekadonan empire, the Kingdom of Gitonia had a good relations with the UTS during the 285 imperial rule of the kingdom. Also as with the USFV, the queen and parliament of the UTS supported the revolution against the Kingdom of Gitonia, which is also disliked by the new King.

Its June 20, 1876 AGD in the world of Terra.

After a general meeting between WCAT members, they concluded that they will increase their border defences and have their military be prepared. Just weeks before, the Federal Intelligence Agency of Vekadona, or FIAV, found and captured a spy in their nation. They managed to break him and made him spill all the hot tea. He and a few others were looking for weakspots in their defences as the Confederation prepare an invasion force, as well as helping out local insurgencies within Vekadona and Gitonia. This was the one of the main reasons why the Coalition had a meeting. The other being that confederation forces are increasing their numbers, in both manpower and equipment.

-A few weeks before, in a Military
base near Vekadona city, the capital of Vekadona.-

"WHEN AND WHERE IS THE INVASION GONNA START?!?" Shouted Vasilyev Radoslav, a Vekadonian Military Officer. "Soon, Mate, soon" the spy replied in a smug voice while spitting blood out on the floor. Vasilyev gives him another set of punches, as the spy groans in pain. "HOW SOON AND WHERE?" He asked. "Hehe, soon enough mate. And where? why does it matter, the confederation will crush you blokes no matter where we attack" the spy replied, giving out a small laugh before coughing out blood.

(V = Speaking in Vekadonan)

"(V) TAKE HIM AWAY!" Vasilyev ordered at the two guards. The two guards took the spy away and escorted him back to his cell.
"(V) What do we do sir?" Asked another officer. "(V) We tell command everything he said. And pray to the gods that our forces will be fully prepared in time" Vasilyev replied sweating, catching his breath, and fixing up his uniform as they leave the interrogation room.

End of chapter 1