Chapter 1

Austin's POV

"I am almost done, I will find Fred" I slowly lit the portal to Earth, and left through it... "No one has ever bothered to save me....like they did Kayla or Xylo... Not even Bri. My now Ex Girlfriend. I walked over to the camp...

* Stares at the expansion *

Welp time to go get my belongings from my cabin. Since they thought they would wipe out 80% of the cabins... what stopping then from taking away mine...There's the base ball field! "Fred where are you?"  I fisted my hand up into a ball.... I felt my small happiness turn in to sadness. They Unclaimed my cabin... My only other family either left or Forgot about me. "I need to go..." I saw in the distance a glowing red axe... It was calling to me... I don't want to be a nuisance to anyone. I am sure if I pick it up it won't hurt right...

-Step- -Step- -Step- -Klink-

"W-where am I?" I slowly back up towards a corner. "Austin is so dumb" Mario causes everyone else to laugh. "He acts like a little kid like he's five and not his real age!" Xylo said everyone else agreeing. "I don't know why we even allowed him in the camp!" "Yeah, I bet the gods would have been partying!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Haha time to set my first plan in Motion! Find a new realm or a dimension... A pocket would do nicely~ Let the Games begin.

Cassie's POV

I wish my mother loved me like she did with my Sister... Maybe if I am Beautiful I won't be disappointment... What could make me Beautiful? Maybe another mask? I-I need to take a walk. * inhale * * exhale * "This feels nice. Now where could I find a new mask.." "Excuse me young miss" "Huh! I am so sorry to bother you I will be on my way!" "No, I have a mask that will make you Beautiful!" "R-Really!" "Yes! Go ahead try it on!" "Thank you so much!" I swapped my old mask for my new one.

-Tap- -Turn- -Tap-

I opened my eyes. W-here am I! Why am I at home? S-Sister! N-NO!....... "Good Monster please leave me to be n-no STOP AHhHhh!" "Where is my old room" ^Black^ ^ White^ "You are ugly you Mistake of a child!" "To bad I had to give my pretty one up!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Let's see who is so pretty now? Hahaha Time to get some revenge! Hahahahaha!!!

%WOOSH% /thump\  %WOOSH% /thump\

Where I am I? "Who are you?" "I am Austin the forgot Son of Apollo."Austin says holding his axe. "Who are YOU?" "I am Cassie the Unwanted Daughter of Cassiopeia..." "Are you out to get Revenge as well?" "Yes, Do you want to help me with it?" Austin asks. "..." "No one will ever forget us again if we take down the campers." "Sure, First one will be Bryan... He has all the Beauty and fame..." "After that we should get Brick to force most the blame on and Jake (y) to torture Bryan with."  "Time to go get my 'perfect' cousin Bryan"

-Later-

"Ever herd of spiking a drink?" I asked Austin "Yeah?" he titled his head in confusion. "Let's drug his water" "Do you have the pills" "Yep!" "I will watch him and I will tell you if he is coming. Here is a walkie-talkie" Austin threw me one. "See you later" "See you later..." I ran to his dining room looks like he was preparing a meal for himself. Let's just put Sleeping pills in the an- "He is leavening the kitchen run!" I ran to Bryan's bed room to where I was able to get to a balcony. "Fall I will catch you" "You better!" I fell and Austin caught me bridal style.  "Good now he should be asleep now but just incase you stay hidden!" Austin stayed where he was and I went to the front. Acting like I want to check up on him. "Bryan?" I walked in only for Bryan to get up and greet me then pass out. I started at Austin. I activate my walkie-talkie and said "Help me get him" Austin picked him up while I tied up his ankles writs with a few chains. Then I tied a belt around his wings so they couldn't move. We put him in the pocket dimension and some how build a special place for kidnapped people... then we untied his wrist and ankles. Not before taking away everything he had. "Now time to get Brick... Cassie You know what to do..." "Yep" We followed Brick and knocked him out with a Brick. Then Took away his weapon and yeeted him in the Cell.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Have a Amazing, Wonderful, Magical Day/Night/Afternoon/ Sunrise/ Sunset! :3 Till next time!
- Your pal WhyCallMeKate
P.S Keep up the good work! You are all Beautiful in your own way! I procrastinate so you don't have to! Remember to check out Clarkeclarke2007 This whole story Is a Collab!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —