Confession

Enjoyyyyy!!!😤😤😤😤

Sasuke POV
-------------------------
I can hear the footsteps approaching the rooftop where i stood. The door opens. I knew it was going to be Naruto because i called him up here exactly 9:50 at lunch.
"Oh your the new sensei, what was so important that we have to talk on the roof?" He's avoiding eye contact i thought. I hated that part about him. It seems he had forgotten who i am. He needs to be punished. I took a few steps forward and pushed him against the fence.
"Naruto go out with me." I said bluntly.
Naruto stared at me with his blue eyes. "Whaaattt???? No way your a teacher and your a boy!!" Oh my god he's blushing so hard! Then I pinned him on the fence kissing him hard. He tasted so sweet with a hint of ramen. A few seconds passed and I let go of him letting him gasp for air... Or Not, i took this chance and slipped my tongue in his mouth tasting him thoroughly. He started to moan. Shit, i got erected. I pulled back and said," Don't worry I'll make you addicted to me." I tried to leave quickly so he doesn't notice my erection.

Naruto POV;
-------------------
Wtf happened? the fucking new teacher just confessed to me. Wait, did i reject him?? Yup i rejected him..... My legs grew numb and i started sliding down the fences hitting the cold floor. I licked my lips still tasting him... Wait i don't even know him!! I slapped both my cheeks to get rid of the flashback from forming. I sat there for a few more minutes like and idiot until Gaara and Kiba called me from downstairs.
"Oi, Naruto!!!! The bell rang we have to go back to class!!" I got gathered up my thoughts and hid it behind my head. You can think about it when we get home Naruto, i was talking to myself. I ran down stairs stumbling on the last stair. My face smashing the floor. All i heard was Kiba and Gaara laughing. I got up rubbing my forehead.
"Thanks for your concern." I said sarcastically.
--------------------
I opened the door my principle was there. "For today onwards Sasuke sensei will be your teacher." He announced and all the girls shrieked with joy and the boys blush. I looked up to see him staring at me. He was smirking!!! He leaned closer. He wouldn't dare kiss me in front of all these people.
Instead he touched my forehead,"Perhaps i made you to excited."
I blushed and pushed my way to my desk passing the crowd that was forming to see Sasuke. I slammed my head on my desk...Omg my highschool life is at stak. This is my last year let it be good!

--------------------- to be continued