Part twelve

||POV: Natalie||

The aftermath of Nathan's birthday was a mess. So many things happened. My dad still wasn't really talking to me and my mom wouldn't stop looking at me with pity and sadness. Nathan and Noah had left to go back to College and I just felt alone. Jacob surgery went well and had been sent to 6 months in juvenile detention for distributing child pornography meaning he wouldn't graduate as he would have missed on too much school. He was also excluded from the school.

Yes. Everything was a mess and I blamed it on the alcohol. The alcohol that made me loose all sense and having sex with a guy, leading to said guy being beaten up by my brother because he shared our so called ' sex tape'.

I was suspended for a week from school and then I failed to go to school for a week after the incident. My mom thought that I should transfer to a different school. Mary Elizabeth's wasn't the only private school in LA. But the only problem was that my grades were too unpredictable and meant that public school would be the only option. I told my mom that I didn't want to move yet but if I changed my mind I would tell her. And so mom then had to send me back to school. I was also grounded which meant that I had to be home as soon as school was over, taking the first school bus I could back to be home. I was also suspended from cheerleading.

My dad updated the security system so not only did we have security cameras around at the front door, we also had passes which registered that time I entered the house. When I entered the house I spent most of the time studying since getting good grades was the only way I thought could redeem myself.

School was hell.

When I was finally went back everyone was still talking about it and looked down at me. Even the lowest nerds and loners looked down at me. I had gone from being a popular girl to the school slut all because of one mistake. Everywhere I went people stared and whispered about me. The school had come down hard on the situation and anyone found saying things bad towards me or making jokes would be suspended or expelled on the spot. But that wasn't the only problem. With the video being leaked the school also found out about the party and made it their business to punish those who went the party are tarnished Mary Elizabeth's name. With more than half of the population of Seniors and Juniors having attended the party they school couldn't expel them without causing a scandal. So all the boarder who suddenly weren't in the dorms were under suspicion and grounded for 5 months meaning that they couldn't sign out to leave the dorms unless it was for a school activity and all seniors and juniors were in detention for 5 months. Since the school didn't know exactly who went to the party , with the video not showing everyone, they had no choice other then punished them all.

The girls and I weren't lucky either. Since I was at the party and had tarnished the school name I was also in detention but only for 4 months since the school thought I had suffered enough (I was lucky not to be kicked out). A video of of the girls had surfaced showing they were at the party as well. They also got three months detention and Toni and Lisa were grounded for 5 months since they were boarders. Toni had  a slight exception for her job in downtown LA and so the school let her go out for that, but made sure to have her work schedule to make sure she kept her word.

So all the Juniors and Seniors of the school hated me and were ready to hurt me if it wasn't for the rules.

I also made a point to stay away from my friends. Non of them blamed me but I wanted to protect them from the other cruel students so I kept my distance. I wouldn't sit next to them in class or during recess or lunch. In face, I found a nice spot under some staircases where I could hide whilst I ate for most days. The girls insisted on staying around me and I did my best to a avoid them. I didn't want them to have to go though what I was going thought.