Chapter 21

It's almost 12 am so you and the girls decided to get ready to go back home. You wished you couldn't leave but you had to. Every girl was hugging their lover but you walked over to Suga staring at his face. His eyes looked angry but sad at the same time. You went on your tippie toes and looked up at his face. He looked away with his arms crossed.

"You're acting like a brat..." you pout at him very annoyingly.

"Well...yeah...you're leaving. And we didnt stay in my room for a long time to....y'know...be alone.." His voice got quieter which made him sound very shy. You smiled at him and punched him on the chest lightly. 

"You know it won't be forever. Who knows we might see each other in a couple of days or weeks..."

"Or months or years..." he mumbled to ruin the positivity.

"aw come on be positive"

"No."

"Suga..."

"Fuck you."

"Love you"

....

Suga then hugs you so tight and you felt awkward so all you did was pat his back. "I guess that means you love me too...?" you asked very slowly and you felt his nod on your shoulder. He then grabbed your cheek very gently and immediately kissed you. The position was weird but it was enough for that one last kiss. 

Until you both meet again of course.

You and Blackpink walks out of the house waving at the boys and walked back home. You were surprised nothing scary happened during the walk.

Until you opened the door.

Once all of you opened the door the manager sat there glaring at you and Chen was there with her. He had a big ugly grin on his face.

"So...you girls had a fun time with BTS?" She stomped her foot and stood up looking straight at you as if you were the problem.

"Ma'am we can explain.." Jisoo bowed but the manager walked past her and grabbed your wrist. 

"I knew putting a new girl in the group would cause issues..."

"What!?" You flinched as you took your hand away from her grip. 

"You persuaded these ladies to go with you to be with those boys!" the manager then pulled out Chens phone and showed a recording of you asking the girls if they want to go hang out with BTS right after they changed.

All of you stayed silent.

"I'm sorry Y/N....but i'm going to have to ask you to pack your bags and leave...Ill get a plane ticket so you can leave tomorrow afternoon back to your home..." She frowned and the girls gasped.

"No! Shes only been on this group for a year now.." Jennie grabbed your arm and held it tight.

"Exactly...she should know the rules." the manager sighed. "As for you girls...you will always be escorted by either the guards or EXO at all times starting tomorrow as well."

"Manager you don't understand!" You raised your voice at her. "Pardon for this...but Chen isn't even high rank-"

"I wont listen to you anymore Y/N. You damaged the group so why should I listen to you?" 

You felt hurt by her words but remembered she could be very frustrated with this decision shes making. So you stayed silent as you walked off to your room. 

Lisa attacked Chen and started crying. "This is what you wanted!? To rip our group apart!? I thought you wanted Y/N?"

Chen rolled his eyes and pushed Lisa off over to Rose and Jennie who caught her. "I do care for her...but look how shes damaging your reputation..."

"Can't you see we don't give a fuck!? We rather be low ranked to be with BTS than with you! BTS isn't even low ranked to begin with!" Lisa yelled and the manager lifted an eyebrow.

"Y/N really threw all of those lies toward you girls...goodness..."

"She didn't! You barely hang out with us because of your manager duties! How the hell and how dare you assume this is all her fault!" Lisa then ran off to her room. The girls then follow her to go comfort her. They knew you wouldn't be in the mood for company. 

The manager frowned and rubbed her forehead having a very damn good feeling she's making a mistake.

Of course Chen convinced her she isn't.

---------