Chapter 20

Author note: Yo how long has it been 😳.
I'm really sorry bout the lack of updates I lost my touch at writing stuff but I'm gonna try.  (Doubt it though) Anyway enjoy this chapter. This story is also coming to an end so yeah.

——————

"Y/N seriously did that!?" Jin started to laugh at the story Jisoo was talking about at the table with everyone there.

"Yup. It's still hilarious to this day." Lisa added herself in having a giggle in her voice. You stayed silent as you let the story sink in your head. It wasn't your fault you wanted to give the goose a piece of bread and it chased you.

You heard Suga hold back and laugh which made you glare at him.

"Whaaaat. It's funny." Suga chuckled. You sighed and began to pick at your food.

"Anyway-" RM coughed as he was petting BamBam the cute bulldog. "When are you ladies having another break?"

"Oh please we had a long break. We need to make another album." Lisa smiled and the rest of the girls agreed. The boys smiled at all of you "our ladies really wanna show their fans love."

"Always." You smiled. "We hope to make some solo albums for them." You said as you laid on Sugas shoulder which he didn't seem to mind. Jimin pouts at that since everytime he tried to do that Suga would give him his famous death threats.

All of you just kept chatting and eating like there was no tomorrow. You looked over at Jisoo who seemed worried about something. Jin has been trying to get her mind off of whatever was in her mind but she looked so dozed out. Suga looked down at you then at Jisoo who finally got up.

"Girls we should go..."

You all frowned and whined. "Whyyyy we're having so much fun..."

"Exactly...the manager is going to wonder where we are"

"Jisoo...calm down...the manager isn't that nosy of us..." you tried to reassure her. The girls and boys nodded. Jin grabbed her hand and smiled. "It'll be fine Jisoo..."

Suga lifts an eyebrow. "why don't you just tell her you all love us. She can't dare to kick all of you off the group and replace you. It wouldn't be the same."

"True..." Taehyung mumbled as he brushed Roses hair. "But it sounds easier said than done Suga..."

"I know.." he mumbled. "I just don't want these girls to be struggling trying to get with us like this..." Suga admitted. You blushed slightly towards his empathy while the boys laughed at it. It pissed Suga off obviously.

"The fuck is so fucking funny?"

Jungkook kept laughing and coughed "You have such a kind heart Suga"

"My heart isn't that cold! Why are you laughing about it!?" He yelled. You couldn't help but laugh at his anger.

RM pats Suga on the shoulder "I understand what you mean Suga. But that group got caught messing with the system and put that they're the the higher rank....honestly if anything this whole rank thing shouldn't be a thing anymore. It's ridiculous."

You sighed. "Too bad we can't do anything about it..."

Suga looks at you then everyone else. "We can't be the only kpop group in love with each other...I'm sure there's others..."

Everyone shrugged and there was this long silence. Lisa then stood up.

"Let's stop thinking about this and play games!!"