Chapter Two

It was friday night, and since Lorelai and Rory are now obligated to come for a 'friday night dinner' so is Amelia, when she could be with Tristan's studying. Well not really, but her parents don't need to know that.

"Dinner was lovely" Richard told his wife

"Mira does make a perfect cassoulet."

"Who's Mira?"

"Our cook."

"Her names sarah" Ameilia told her family, but they didn't hear her. shocker.

"I thought the cook was Heidi."

"Oh, no, we let Heidi go months ago. She had a problem closing things -- the door, the refrigerator --" "The liquor bottle." Richard finished Emily's sentence

"Then it was Trina, then Sophia."

"Oh, I liked Sophia."

No he didn't Amelia thinks

"You did not." Emily exclaimed

"I didn't?"

"She was the one who sang."

"That's right -- terrible woman."

"And after Sophia we had Anton."

"That's right. Anton was the one that I liked."

Lorelai furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "I'm sorry, Dad, how do you mix up Anton and Sophia?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one is a man and one is a woman."

"And your point being?"

"That one is a man and one is a woman." Lorelai is still confused as to why her dad was not understanding her point.

"I have a lot to do in a day, Lorelai, I don't have time to keep up with a multitude of people that your mother employs."

"But one is a man and one is a woman."

"The dinner was so wonderful, Mira."

"It's Sarah." Told you.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

After that wonderful conversation Amelia excused herself, after asking her parents if tomorrow she can spend the night at Louise's. Well Tristan but Louise will cover for her.

- - - - - -

After a day of finishing her homework, she was currently on her way to Tristan's. They weren't back together but that does not mean they can not have some fun, and he may possibly be kissing other girls, but Amy does not care. Nope. not one bit. not at all.

nope. Yes

She let herself in at Tristan's, she knew his parents were not home, and made her way up to his room, not even knocking on his door. it works because is the next few minutes they are on his bed kissing.