Chapter One

My eyes widened as I read the email, over and over again, until the words didn’t look like words at all, just different flecks of black on a screen. What shocked me so much, you might ask? The email I was receiving was from Fuller Studios. The Fuller Studios. If you don’t know what that is, well it’s none other than the famous film company, created by the one and only Jake Fuller. After his first three films, all were crazy successful, he had officially blown up. He then went on to create his own studio for films because he had “so much creativity” and now the company is worth an estimated 4.8 trillion.

I read all that on the Wikipedia site for it, I’d done a lot of research for what was happening right now to be possible. I checked the signature, yup, it was Addison Lopez, his second in command. It was her who had sent the email confirming that one of my wildest dreams would come true, I was getting an internship at Fuller Studios.

Within a few Days I was at the airport, suitcase packed with the most elegant and fashionable clothes I could find, because yknow, I was about to be an intern for a company that could turn me into the next big actress. I had always wanted to be an actress, I even went to college in hopes of becoming one. But then, seven months ago, I got into a scuba diving accident and was in a coma for four months. I then got fired from my classes for missing so much work.

But Now, I was going to turn all of my bad luck around! I was going to be a famous actress, I was sure of it.

So I took a deep breath as they called my flight, crossed my fingers, eyes, even my pinky toes, and set off for Los Angeles.