21

Third POV

Everyone was gathered in the hall of the maid quarters the royals their maids and the guards except for a few. You guessed it the Queen and her so called trusted maids were not here.

"So what do you know about the maid?" Asked Jaehyun.

"Your highness she is working here for two years and her husband died just few months ago. She was in her maternity leave for a while and just a month and half ago she had here child whose name is Jisung." She answered.

Taeyong who standing at the corner was shocked to here that. She just had here child and left the world just to save him.

"What else do you know. Was she having some wired behavior now a days?" Asked Taeil.

"Yes she was." Said another maid.

"She was called by the Queen a lot of times in her quarters. When we asked her she said that the Queen is helping her in reliving the loans which were taken up by the her husband." She said.

Suddenly they heard a cry from one of the rooms.

"That must be Jisung her child. He is not calming down by any of us. He probably misses his mother. He is crying ever since the incident took place. As if knowing that his mother had died. We tried our best to calm him down and get him some to eat but he doesn't allow us to do so." She said.

"Where is he can you take me there?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong. Taeyong smiled at him and assured him that nothing will happen to him.

He then followed the maid into a room. A room that used be that of the maid.

He then saw a crib in which a small baby was lying.

"He is not listening to us  sir."She said.

Taeyong then took the kid in his arms. After coming into his arms Jisung seemed to calm down. He then laughed at him showing his toothless smile.

"Aww you are soo cute. Are you hungry?" Taeyong asked the baby in his arms.

He then took him out in his arms.

Jaehyun looked at him.

"Taeyong whatever you are thinking please throw it out. We can't keep him with us ." Jaehyun said.

"Jaehyun What are you saying his mother sacrificed her life for and all she asked from me was to look out for her child." Taeyong argued.

"Then remember she was the one who put your life in danger as she was the one  who messes with the water." Jaehyun scolded.

Because of the loud noise Jiung got startled and started to cry.

Taeyong tried his best to calm him down.

King decided that this was the time to step in.

"Jaehyun I think Taeyong is right. She sacrificed her life in order to save Taeyong. He is her son and we can't let anything happen to him." King said.

"Yes and maybe adopting him into the family is best option because I know that your mother will try to harm the kid as she did not get what she wanted from his mother. She was cruel on her own blood too. I won't let anything happen to anyone in my sight as a thing that happen to our Lucas , Jaehyun." The king warned Jaehyun.

"Then let's see what we can do." Jaehyun said while looking at the baby in Taeyong's arms.

"If anyone even gets it out that Jisung is the maids child they shall suffer. We are only doing this  for the protection of the child. If anyone askes tell them that he is Jaehyun and Taeyong's first child and second prince of the family. The celebration shall soon follow as his birth was kept a secret from the public." King made his final statement.

———————————————————-

Taeyong was lying on the bed while feeding Jisung from his baby bottle. As soon as it was decided that Jisung will stay with them they brought some of little essential baby things.

"Why do you look so tensed Jaehyun do you not like the idea of Jisung being with us as our child?" Taeyong asked his fiancé.

"Well it's not that. A lot has happen today the attack on you and then Jisung coming into our life. We don't have any experience of raising a child. Everything is overwhelming." Jaehyun said.

"Don't worry we will find a way to this and nobody has an idea how to raise a child when they become a parent they learn along the way." Taeyong Said while laying his head on Jaehyuns shoulder.

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and then at Jisung.

He would be lying if he said that Jisung is not cute.