c-137

EVIL MORTY'S POV

'I have been watching her for weeks now, I could tell she was planning something, but she won't get anywhere. She won't find me, after all she doesn't know where to start. I want her to find me but at the same time I don't it's only a matter of time before I intervene.' I stayed lost in my thoughts fighting with myself should I bring her, or should I watch her try.
"PRESIDENT MORTY!"
I looked up and saw a rick guard standing in my now, opened door frame. "Ever heard of knocking." He looked frightened at my tone and the way I spoke. "But- si-" I stood up and slammed my hands on the desk, "I DO NOT NEED YOU TO REMIND ME OF MY TASK RICK B-378" he froze and looked down. "It's not that sir, I know not to remind you, it's just, Rick c-137 has committed a crime, again.." I froze I haven't heard that name in so long, I looked at him and I asked pretending to be clueless, "Again? Who is this Rick c-137?" The Guard fell for it and gave me a shocked look, I held back my laugh at how easily fooled he got. "You've never heard of- Nevermind, the old rick counsel used to deal with him all the time he caused so many problems, but we had thought it come to and end after he solved a case and found the man who framed him, but that case has been closed due to- I can't speak of it to you sir I'm sorry."

'Closed? Of course, they must have been too lazy to track and find out who was controlling that rick.' I thought to myself with a slight smirk. "Alright he doesn't need to be dealt with then, just tell him not to do it again." The guard looked shocked, but he nodded and did as told as he like everyone else, feared me. I really did not want to see his face again, and plus, I'm sure he would recognize me and my plan would be ruined.

Just then it hit me. I know exactly how do get her to me, and that rick is going to help me out. I called back in the guard right before he told c-137 what I had told him to say. "Actually, tell him as punishment for his crimes, he has to bring me his y/n." The guard looked at me confused but I gave him a cold stare until he nodded and left. I waited and waited and waited, there is no way, he has to bring her, no Rick cares about y/n's. It had been hours. I grew frustrated. Just then I heard foot steps.

"Sir, he brought her. She is waiting in cell 498." I nodded and thanked him as he left.

Now, it's time to give her a warm welcome.