Boy

Y/n pov

I had fallen asleep after thinking over and over again what I'd too, but something woke me up, it was Rick. I woke up and turned and saw him holding his portal gun. He grabbed my arm and I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I never cared about you and neither did Morty, who knows what they'll do to you, but as long as I'm off the h-hook I'm ok." I had never been so confused, 'where is Rick taking-' suddenly before I could finish my thoughts he threw me into the portal and I landed in front of four other Rick, I was in a hallway on the floor, before I could ask anything I was hit in the face with a gun.
I blacked out

I woke to loud foot steps in a cold room with a door behind me that lead to what looked like space, I could see stars and floating bodies, in front of me was a glass wall, 'what the fuck is this place?' Then I heard humming, it was a Morty, along with two Ricks, I stayed silent as the Morty spoke. "Well, what do we have here? A y/n? What a surprise. This is absolutely wonderful." his tone cold. It's like I could only hear is ghost with every word he said. My eyes welled up with tears I was scared I wanted to go home what is this place why are there floating bodies why am I here why was a taken from my home?! Just then I stopped and examined the Morty. He looks and sounds and talks different than a Morty.

"Where am I?" I stood up trying to make myself sound bold and tough. "We cannot disclose this information to a y-" The Rick got cut off by the boy. "Now now, let us treat Miss y/n with respect, she is our guest after all." He paused and snapped his fingers, the Ricks flinched and walked away, he gave a smirk. They seemed scared. "Now, do you know who I am?" He asked giving me a cold look as his face went neutral. I stayed quiet I didn't want to respond especially to a Morty. I was looking for a different one after all. But I don't want closer as much as I did before, now it's turned into me wanting revenge. "HELLO? DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I looked at him wide eyed. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW I EXPECT A RESPONSE!"

"Hey. Didn't I ask you where I was first?" I looked at him with the same cold stare he gave me. Just returning the favor after all. He let out a sigh, "To get answers you must give answers my dear. I cannot tell you where you are until I know if you know who I am." He sounded very annoyed. "Why should I know you? I want nothing to do with your kind." I scoffed. "M-MY KIND?!" He sounded very shocked and angered all at once. He laughed. "What a shame. I really did enjoy seeing that pretty face, first time in awhile that I've seen one actually." He looked at one of the Ricks and called them over. As he walked away, "Have her blown into space at this onc-" I banged my hands on the glass in front of me. "WAIT WAIT WAIT! I KNOW YOU! PLEASE DONT HURT ME! YOURE A MORTY RIGHT?" He raised his hand next to his face for the Ricks to stop. Then,

The boy looked back, and smirked.