1

There was a new improved, detective android. That does not mean they got rid of the old one. Its just another member of the 'team'

Connor looked at the news with hank right next to him connor looked at hank with excitement *door bell rings* connor lit up in amazement  at the big robot package, not that big, but bigger then a box with some tape in it, it was not as big as his box was hank snickered "looks like we got a short one, maybe a kid size" he bursted laughing. " well lets open it," connor said interested rubbing his finger on the box.

Hank opened it... a small robot,seeming on some, body parts they could tell it was a girl not as tall as connor nor as small as a child, well it may have been, connor  never saw a android  that size,Connor reached to touch her hand. Once he had switched her on she said" hello i am boba i was sent by Cyberlife, to help detective hank, and to fuck up androids lifes" she said giggling at the end " i all ready like this android," hank whispered to connor"hi you must be lieutenant hank and you~ you must be the one i hear so much about" she started making her fingers walk up his shoulder to his neck"connor~"

Connor had blue spread across his face

Boba had blond hair in a pixy cut and bangs that all most covered grey eyes that were on the pail skin that had blue freckles speckled around her cheeks and she had a out fit like connors but with a skirt and cat socks she  asked "connor, why not take a pick it last longer" he rubbed hes neck "sorry, i just find you very fascinating" connor confesses hank is dieing of laughter connor looked away"well do we not have a case?" Boba asked with a creeped out face (:I) connor closed his eyes "not currently"connor opened back up his eyes.