Team Placement

After the Graduation Exams were over, the Hokage and all the jounin sensei's gathered at the Hokage Tower.

"The Graduation Exams are over and the graduating students are ready. Since the reorganization of the Ninja Academy, the students have been showing promise. I have a new way of placing teams. They will be divided in the areas they specialize in. Now listen up, Kakashi will be heading the Diplomatic Team, your team is responsible for escorting people to there destination. Your team members are consistent of Crown Prince Akihito Shinji, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Asuma will be heading the Tactical Team, your team is responsible for laying out battle strategy and ideas. Your team members are consistent of Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Yamanaka. Kurenai will be heading the Tracking Team, your team is responsible for tracking and hunting down missing nin or helping locate missing objects or things. Your team members are consistent of Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, and Kiba Inuzuka. You have now heard your teams be ready. Dismissed". said the Hokage.

As all the Jounin flocked towards the exit, Kakashi chose to remain which surprised the Hokage. "Kakashi, is there something wrong?"asked the Hokage."Lord Hokage, I wish to talk to you about an urgent matter......privately."

The Hokage signaled for his ANBU to leave. After the ANBU left, Kakashi turned to the Hokage. "Lord Hokage, there is something familiar about the Crown Prince, but I can't seem to place my finger on it". The Hokage agreed to this, "I agree, the Prince brings a familiar feeling that I haven't felt in a very long time". "What type of feeling, Lord Hokage?''. "The feeling he brings is the feeling of happiness, relief, and joy. The same feeling that Naruto always brings". After saying this the Hokage looked at the picture he and Naruto took when Naruto was just 5 years old.

"But don't worry Kakashi, I also felt something familiar about the prince. Which is why I have done a secret investigation on him. I want you to tell me what the prince does and what he says." Kakashi nodded at this left the Hokage's office quickly.

When Kakashi left the Hokage returned to reading his Icha Icha Book.

(Next Day)

At the Academy everyone was waiting patiently for Iruka to announce the teams. Most were eating there nails and looking at the clock while the others just waited patiently. After what felt like an eternity, Iruka finally walked inside.

"Okay students, I know that you have been waiting for a long time for your teams, so here they are. The Diplomatic Team, are Akihito Shinji, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno, your sensei is Kakashi Hatake. The Tactical Team, are Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi, your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi. Finally, the Tracking Team, are Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, and Kiba Inuzuka, your sensei is Kurenai Yuuhi. That is all, now wait for sensei to come pick you brats up."

"Sweet, I get to be with Hinata-chan." Kiba said.

When Akihito heard this he was livid. He forgot that Kiba also has a crush on Hinata. " Hey Dog-breath she's my fiance. So stay away from her".

Kiba looked at Akihito with a smirk on his face. "Why? Scared that I'll steal her away from you".

"Why you little"

"I am here for the Tracking Team". Akihito looked to the door and saw a very beautiful woman with red ruby eyes.

The members of the Tracking Team stood up and went to their sensei. "Hinata-chan I was hoping if you'd like to have dinner with me at my family estate" asked Akihito. Hinata thought for a moment, "I'll accept if all of classmates are invited". Akihito asked, only the graduated ones. At this Hinata nodded, Akihito was kinda sad that he wouldn't have a private dinner with Hinata, but at least she's there what's the harm in that.