Pain

Percy Pov

Well, Jason and I are done. They will pay, and pay with their lives they will. 

See, after our banishment of both camps we couldn't be more glad. To finally get away from those people who betrayed us. Th gods are too prideful. Their Era must end. At that we will do.

Right now we are heading to the hunters camp.

"Where do you think my sis will be." He spat sis like it was poison. 

"I don't know, but probably in her tent." I said.

"Okay, let's check there first." Jason said.

As we crept into the tent we found Thalia iris-messaging camp half blood.

"No we haven't found them, but they will pay. We will che-" Thalia was cut off by Jason swiping through the message. 

"Hello dear sister. We have a offer for you, to join us to kill the gods, of oppose and die, what will you pick?" Jason asked.

"I will NEVER join you! Thalia said and ran out of the tent, we followed in pursuit. Thalia had her bow withdrawn. 

"That is unfortunate for you." Jason said in disgust.

Jason sent a bolt at where Thalia was standing, and Thalia was knocked back into a river. She started swimming. I made the water bend to my will and slow Thalia down. I made it so Jason could throw a spear into the back of Thalia's head. Killing her in an instant.

"Should we drag her body and place it in her tent?" I asked

"Definitely." Jason responded.

After we dragged Thalia's body into her tent we left thinking of what to do next.

"Should we try and get Typhon for help? I mean it takes all the gods to fight Typhon and barely defeats him." Jason asked

"That's sounds good, but, the demigods will protect Olympus so it will be tough-ish. Not like we can't handle it but we need some help to fully destroy the gods rein. Because don't they have Briares? Elder cyclops?" I said.

"You do have a point there. We could help resurrect Kronos, and probably figure a way to free Atlas. Maybe get the giants, titans, and maybe some primordials." Jason thought.

"Yeah that could work, so first what do we do? Get Typhon on our side?" I asked.

"Yeah" Jason said.

 ——

After we got the Titans, Giants, some primordials who were able to awake soon. And the big guy Typhon.

"Alright, So Gaea, are you able to bring back the entire Titan Parthenon with the help of Tartarus?" 

"Yes, Perseus."

"Alright let's get started with plans." I said with a evil grin on my face. This was the end of the gods.

Hi my lovely readers! I don't know why I start to write many books, but eh, short chappie I know. This will be a 'I write what I feel like to write.' Story. Okay, so don't ask me to update. Bye!

Word count 470