Chapter 1 HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF

AZONAL REALM: FASCISMOS TERRITORY

In the vast expanse of space, nestled among the stars, lies a distant planet named Quattuor. From afar, it resembles the Earth, with lush landscapes and shimmering oceans. The inhabitants was like a human but there's a halo or horn in head that called Senyal or sign, they speak and write like a human in Earth. But on Quattuor, a unique society thrives, where two opposing factions coexist - the Pietas and the Fascismo.

This planet has four territories, four continents encircling the central island. The central island is the largest continent; they call it Omphalos--the most busiest place in the planet, the Azonal Realm; Fascismos Territory, Demesne Zone; Home of Pietas and the Frozen Island; the prison and burial ground of the planet Quattuor.

The first continent is a territory of Fascismos; The Azonal Realm. The inhabitants there are like demons with two white horns growing on their heads while a Pietas living in the peaceful Demesne Zone has a white halo above their head.

It was first month of the year, the Cyclone went along and they lived their ordinary life, which was mostly chores all day and night long because Taroon Zaphero was a tavern-keeper. He used to be a farmer; he knows how to grow a plant better than others. Fascismos denizen amazed by his talent especially during harvesting of fruits and plants but unfortunately the Azonal Realm has only three season. Drought, Winter and Cyclone.

Running a farm in this kind of season was terrible hard-work--plowing and hoing a dry land is completly exhausting. Taroon trying to plant during the midst of drought and until midst of winter, it can't be during cyclone; it will destroy and decayed all seeds and plants.

First, second and third month of the year was a season of drought, so the Fascismos denizens was also busy traveling to another places and hidden places in Azonal Realm searching for foods and animals to be keep during winter and cyclone seasons. But it was lucky enough if you'll go home with foods because some of travelers died in desolate desert and never comeback alive.

This season their family was busy opening their tavern because their house was a junction, the intersection going to desert and to the city. There are a lot of Fascismos coming and going, they have stories to tell. Also Taroon's wife Herminia was a doctor, she studied and practice medicine in Omphalos Island that's why a lot of Fascismos was her regular patient especially the unfortunate traveler who facing deaths. Herminia offer her hand but in exchange of information and money.

There was also a new travelers that didn't know who is Taroon and Herminia but instead of telling them their history. They keep quiet and choose to be lowly and meekly but Taroon showing himself as inferior when Fascismos disrespect them, their tavern, their lives and property.

One evening when Taroon's family concentrating their dinner, everybody jumped when their wooden gate outside slammed and someone banged against the stone wall. Taroon beckoning their family to finish the foods. He went outside to see their unmanners visitors but one of them was his regular customers. He bowed for asking forgiveness and signals for alcohol-- Taroon don't have an idea if they are out for boozing or a travelers because there's a women in the bunch.

"I require payment in advance for booze." Taroon hardly say.

"Fine! Fine!" A man stood, give them a bunch of paper money.

"All booze!" he added, sounds great of himself and predominant, seems he is the leader among them.

"Sure!" Taroon say unbothered. He give them what they asked and back to the table in the kitchen to finish his dinner. His wife stop her dinner and wait for her husband then they eat together. His wife send their childrens to bed.