Tharn Pov

The lesson was started to get bored lately the student seem to be so crowded and loudly. Our homeroom teacher is sick and couldn't make it today and apparently there is this new Substitute. He was very tall (probably be 6'2ft ),handsome, very extremely attractive. He look like foreign, every girl in the class fan girl over him and started to get annoying. I seem to have catch him smiling at me. After the class suddenly down he introduced himself.
" Hello everyone my name is Rei Elias, I will be your substitute for a whole 3 months due to your home room teacher is pregnant. You may called me Mr. Rei or Mr. Elias, I really don't mine on how you called me", He finish his introduction with a gentle smiles.
" Mr. Elias where are you from your extremely handsome", one of the girl called out from the classroom.
" I'm from Paris", He answer back the girl question Politely.
" OH My God ThaT SO ROMANTIC!!",another girl screaming.
The homeroom all I could hear is excitement of the girls as for the boys seem to dislike how popular Mr. Elias .
" now~now class let get the main things this weeks you guy will be making project and will be partner up with someone from the class or outside of the for the group project for the music festival night which coming up for the next 3 weeks, if you have any questions you may ask me now or after class".
" can we make any kind of music of our choice ", a boy ask.
"Yes any music well do and could be any of your guys choice".
Everyone in the classrooms was so excited about the project. I should tell Type about this I hope agree to be my partner. I smiles when thinking about him. Mr. Elias started to pass out the paper for what we supposed to do after he pass out the paper the  bell ring started to ring every was talking about about Mr.Elias when they leave the classroom. I was the only who is last one to leave.
" your must be Tharn right?"
I turn to look back at him
"Yes uhm how do you know my name ?", I confuse question of how he know my names when we just met.
" I hear a lots about you from lhong", he smiles
That weird how is this guy related to lhong, my ex best friends", I haven't hear from longing from so long after last years of the accident.
" uhh how do you guys know each other?", I wanted to know the answer between those two relationship.
" that a secret well it seem you suppose to go to your next class"
I nodded and left
" bye".
All days all I could think about was Mr. Elias and completely forgot about Type who is sitting next to me.
" what up with you Tharn? Your not even pay attention to me do you even hear what I'm saying, are you feelings well?"
"Oh sorry, I'm fine Type what were you saying"
" I said next  week I'm going on a trip with my teammates for soccer competition and won't be back for a wholes weeks"
What he won't be back for the whole weeks but I was going to ask Type to be my partner for music festival
" I see when will you be back?"
" I think on Sunday is when we get back, do you need anything else"
"Nope nothings I just wish you were here and not on the trip" I snuggle at him
" stop that I better be prepare for the tournament and I should get going we're having meeting, well than later Tharn"
"Ok bye Type, I cheer you on!"
I'm bit sad when Type left and also about music festival weeks without him here. I started left the soccer field.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"My my isn't he lovely the guy named Tharn", a voice  of male shadow say across from the field.
" Mr. Elias will you help me with the music note?", a female voice spoken
"Sure things what do you need help with?"
"This part I don't get", she said
"Let see what we got here... hmmm it seem like you missing some part of the note", Mr. Elias say