Fixing Wounds

Rihanna's POV

Beyoncé and Dinah came over ta chill, Normani and Dinah are tryna warm up to each other but their hearts are still broken. Beyoncé and I are on the couch cuddling. I see Dinah sleep while Normani is moving around the house.

"Child sit down." I tell ha but she just continues to run around.

"What is she doing?" Beyoncé asked rubbing my ass and stomach.

"I have no idea." I muttered before resting my head on her shoulder.

"Mom?!" Normani yelled from wherever causing Dinah to jolt awake.

I hear Bey snicker a lil bit as I tried not ta laugh either.

"Child what?" I asked.

"Have you seen my necklace!?" She cried.

"Why are you so loud?" Dinah groaned and Normani scoffed before running around again.

"Where's my necklace?!?" Normani screams from her room.

Dinah gets up and ran after her. Last thing we hear is a squeal causing Bey and I to just leave it alone.

Lauren's POV

I stuff my hands in the pockets of my jacket after I knocked on Camila's door. I see the door open, revealing Camila's older brother, Colson.

"What do you want?" He asks.

Louis comes over clearly curious. "Colson let her in, " He touches his shoulder.

"Why? She's the reason Camila is like this, " He says.

"And maybe the solution as well let her through, " Louis assure him.

Colson steps aside and Lauren smiles. She enters, her eyes scanning Camila's house, it's very nice to be exact.

"Over here, " Louis leads Lauren to Camila's room.

Once they reach Camila's room, Louis wishes her luck and leaves the girl alone. Lauren takes a deep breath and raises her first, knocking on the door.She hears movement and things dropping on the other side of the door to it finally opening. Camila's eyes widen and Lauren's heart skips a beat.

"L.. Lauren?" Her voice cracks.

Lauren steps forward and hugs Camila close to her. Camila starts crying hard, Lauren's shirt getting wet with tears. Lauren closes the door to her room and pulls away. Her heart breaks at the sight but plants a kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry, " Lauren whispers.

Camila kisses Lauren again and hugs her. "I'm sorry to baby, " Camila mumbles.

"For what," I asked confusingly.

"Kicking you on the balls and socking you in the eye, " Camila explains.

"Water under the bridge I deserved it, " I caress her arm.

Harry's POV

I walk in the cafe and immediately spot Shawn's gorgeous face. I smile at him and touch his shoulder as a greeting.

"Hi, " I smile and sit down.

"Hi!" Shawn smiles. "I hope you don't mind, I already order."

"Of course not it's okay, " I smile.

Shawn returns it and my eyes glance at his hand. I make a bold move to grab it and he lets me. Shawn looks up at me, interlocking our hands. It didn't last very long though because the waiter came by with our food.

He sets the milkshakes down and our deluxe burgers. Once he leaves, I clear my throat, and Shawn just smiles. Once they finish their food the boys ended up ordering ice cream or at least some type of dessert.

"So what do you do?" I ask.

"I'm just a waiter at a local restaurant, " Shawn responds. "You?"

"I'm still living off my mom I don't know what I want to be yet, " I answered.

The dessert finally arrives and both boys start digging in. Halfway through, Harry looks up to see some dessert smudged on the corner of Shawn's lips.

"You got something here, " I motion.

Shawn brings his hand up but missed the smudge. Harry laughs and stands up. He sits down next to Shawn and grabs a napkin. He cleans it up, putting the napkin down, realizing how close they are.

Tori's POV

I never felt so pissed before and I am getting a yes from the love of my life. Walking in our home, I couldn't find Ally, stairs so I checked upstairs. She was watching TV with our kittens, this cutie.

"Hey babe." I greeted her causing her gaze to snap towards me.

"Hey." She says softly as I pecked her lips.

"Can I take you out on a date? You may need a babysitter for Bobbi." I teased causing her to giggle.

This girl will be the death of me.

"Okay, what's the occasion?" She asked and I smirked.

"I haven't taken you out in a while. Mines well treat the woman I love to a lovely day." I half told the truth to her and she nodded while bitting them lips of her.

I kiss them again because why not? Pulling away before it got heated, I made way out then turned around.

"Dress beautifully, shouldn't be too hard." I winked before closing the door to our room.

Skipping me and Ally getting ready, I was shook as to what she is wearing. Like damn mamacita. I can't wait to get her on that damn beach. Dinner first. Yeah yeah, I'm skipping shit but it ain't important, the dinner was amazing and I love making Ally smile. We is finally walking on the beach, hand in hand, and now I'm nervous. I'm guessing Ally can sense my nervousness cause we came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I took a deep breath.

"So Allyson, I was drunk when this happened and now I'm sober. I get to actually come up with what I wanna say but I'll save those for the vows if...' I get on one knee and open the box, 'you say yes to being my future wife. Allyson Brooke Hernandez will you marry me?" I bit my lap as I seen tears coming out of her eyes and her hands clamped over her mouth.

"Yes of course, Victoria Loren Kelly." Ally replied causing me to jump up, slide the ring on her finger, give her a big kiss, then lastly cheer.

I hear her giggle so I turn her way and lifts her tiny ass up, kissing them lips repeatedly.