Tortured souls

After weeks of abuse , I became numb to it all , as looking myself in the mirror didn't mean anything , as I watched others like me screaming
Crying being put to rest when being too loud I felt nothing as this looked like a fantasy show for these hooligans and the audience ...

The devil came as usual and called me into the stage of the bed and as naked and as exposed as I am ..it felt nothing
As he looked me in the eye and shadows grew , as the audience was in awe of what they were watching

I couldn't help but hear his words
"It is , what it is ."

Through this hell I noticed , everyone of us were going through this all but one ...

She was very silent and at times was called out to the stage but was never naked , and it peaked my curiosity What is she ?  But I didn't have the strength to talk , so I let it go

What is she ?  But I didn't have the strength to talk , so I let it go .

Weeks after I overheard the other girls from my cell . This is great they're throwing a festival outside and I think we won't be used for a week this could be our chance to escape !

Being heard throughout the whole prison other girls went and discuss their plans and I was there listening
And hoping some of these plans would work . . .

It's useless !

A voice from the other cell
a close look over it and I was surprised to see it was the untouched woman ..

We've plotted before .. and tried to escape and it was a success

The expression on the girls faces
For a moment was happy having heard of hope .

We scattered and made it across the borders .. but somehow they've got all of us and those who were caught .. were killed .

A grim vibe flows through the air as the other girls we're shocked of what they've learned .

Then if everyone got caught then how come you're still here ?
One of the girls pointed that out.

And the following story was so messed up none of us had any strength to question her anything as her answer was no more than another kind of hell itself .

So this is it ? There is no hero in this story there is no more than demons and humans among us , we are just slaves and toys for them all ...

"No silly "
A voice of a girl coming from nowhere ..

"You're smart , not like these other simple minded people ..."

What !? Hey who's there !?
I got alarmed of hearing someone without seeing anyone at all.

" Right here silly "
The voice coming from the mirror .

You are the closest to the devil than anyone else in this hell hole not even the hooligans can get close to him , but you ! .

And as I heard the last of it I woke up it was just a dream .. but it made a point and spark a small flame in my eyes but I ignored it nonetheless .

For 2 days only a couple of hooligans are using us for now , and this wasn't as nearly as okay as you'd think , some of them announced that there will be an event where we'll be presented to the outside and be bidded for other slave traders .

And no as I am awake I heard screaming again , this scream is of pain  .. having view of the situation
It was someone from the third cell, someone was being ganged up and looks to me being tortured .

An echo of voice sums up the situation "the ones here who are all use up and broken are left to us . "

After 4 hours of screaming the sound of a rope stretched through the cells and the sound of the hooligans laughing leaving the cells begun the aftermath where after the hooligans left the other girls we're left terrified and started crying with fear .

There will always be love ...

" Where Goddamn it !? "

In you and in me

" W-where ."

As the others were trembling with fear , I was trembling with something dark as my eyes turned red and grip became strong in the mirror I saw

Another devil .