The flower and the stone

Out of 45 of us girls down here in hell
Only 14 of us remain , as we are chosen to be sold off to slave traders from across the world , what Happened to the others were as tragic as it is ,they were all tortured to death for them not being able to be of value anymore.

Out of 45 of us girls down here in hellOnly 14 of us remain , as we are chosen to be sold off to slave traders from across the world , what Happened to the others were as tragic as it is ,they were all tortured to death for them not being able to ...

The girl who seemed untouched came by my cell and tried to rustle up a conversation .

How come you aren't fazed by any of this ? She asked boldly

Then let me ask a question as well , why aren't bothered too ?

She stared into my eyes and said
There is fire in your eyes .. I've know that ever since the first time you came here .

What do you mean ?

You have it in you too , to lead a rebellion to grasp freedom !!!
She exclaimed optimistically.

If so I want you to have this ..
She gave me a bottle of red liquid that looks to fine as wine .

What's this ?

It's poison , infact it's a very strong one I've brewed this one for a year so that one day I'd use it .

Judging the circumstances you're planning to use it on yourself than those hooligans am I right ?

Anyone can assume that they won't be planning on selling a man in a dress would they ? So I guess I'm next to be slaughtered.

Then why are you giving this to me ?

Don't get me wrong , I know you're beautiful enough to get picked and I'm  giving this to you because I know it would do you more good than it will with me .. she explained while shedding a couple of tears .

But don't worry , I'm already done with this life , one more round of this hell and I'm finally free .

Hey , tell me your story again ..

Very well , I lead the escape plan last 2 years ago with the previous girl slaves here but I wasn't a slave .. I was infact one of the hooligans  everyone of you despise so much , I haven't got the strength to kill so many innocent people , I took care of them behind the hooligans back and I tried my best to not let anyone get killed but as you can see .. I got everyone of them killed , as for punishment they made me wear and turn me into one of the girl slaves here .. you may think it wasn't that bad but every single bit of respect I had for myself was gone , I was used for nights with no catches I was forced and used by all of them ...
Every single time I can feel the disgrace and pain while the voices of the ones I got killed still echo in my head .. *sniff .. * sniff..  I don't want you all to stay in this hell ..  please free the others and escape find a way to .. please , I'll be alright here .

So , you managed to kill everyone you cared for huh ? , And now as a dying whim instead of saving it for yourself you rather give it to the living to find a way to fight ?

W-well.. that's ..

You're still a man after all ..
Even with all that crying

The man in the dress hopelessly laughs while crying reminiscing the last time he had ever broken into laughter.

Tell me they didn't cut off your privates did they ?

Huh !!?
The man was acting all flusstered not by my question but because I touched him .

Let me give you something , so you'll be left dying a man .

Huh !? But but .. uhhm..

Shut up .

As wild as it gets the sound of uncalled-for sex surrounded the prison and had silenced everyone in it .

The following day we were fed nice meals of meat and fresh vegetables
And we're being groomed by female maids and each one of us being dressed like a doll .

Tell me your name *huff.. *huff..

"Hmmm .. I don't think a dying man should know "

Will you *huff.. free them ?

"Yes I will ."

I put my faith in you .

"Well let me give you a tip .. one for the road ..."

Okay ..

Devil's aren't capable of salvation ..

So if I were you ? I wouldn't assume anything form the a demon .