Memory lane.

Once again he was amidst his thought spirals, the neverending spiral. "Why am I unlucky? Just because they weren't expecting me?", thought Aarav. He belonged to a so called prestigious family. Well earning mom and dad, a sister and an unlucky child, him. When Aarav was born, somethings in his family backtracked. So, he was to foot the bill of everything. Why him? He always wondered. As a kid, he never got the love and affection that every child needs. He was always boycotted from all the love. Just because his parents forgot to abort him. Prestigious family, remember this. A drunkard uncle, ignorant father, little caring mother and a sister who was most of the times pissed at him. Welcome to his happy  family. Parents are to shower love and not just throw some money in their children's faces. That's equivalent to shit. Yes this was his  life, a piece of shit. Being academically bright didn't help a lot either. His parents were never happy and contended with theirs son's achievements. Atleast this got him one thing to be happy about, a computer. He could just play games while his ignorant family was busy in their god damned business. While the other kid's parents were concerned about their children, his were the least bothered. At the age of ten he was tossed a phone in his face. "I remember that time when it was very late and phones of my friends started buzzing, their parents were calling them asking about theirs whereabouts. I stood there waiting for someone to call me. Slowly all his friends disappeared, still there was no call came for him.", Aarav recalled. It was 9 PM, a ten year old kid was standing in an empty park. His head hung down in disappointment. He walked through the dark lanes making way back to his house. It was a house for him, not a home.