Chapter 4: Shaney?

Joey's POV.

Shane: I love you Joey. I'm here. I'm alive, I would never leave you. And I never will.

Joey: I love you to, Shaney.

Shane: I'll never leave. Remember that.

He stroked my cheek and I blushed a bit. We both were laying next to each other, our body's so close. We both leaned in for kiss.

??: Joey!

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see Shane shaking me. It was all a dream. Wait! Shane?!

Joey: You're alive!!

Shane: Yeah. Always have been.

He kissed my cheek and I felt his soft stubble that I missed so much across my face. For a moment I wanted to think this was real, but I knew it wasn't. This had to be a dream!

Joey: I love you Shane Graceffa

Shane: I love you too, Joey Graceffa.

He kissed me on the lips and stood up, putting on some clothes.

Shane: I'll feed the babies. And why don't you go make some eggs for your daddy?

He winked at me and I laughed, I missed his goofy sexual jokes. What? I'm so confused. I got up putting on some clothes.

Joey: What about Lisa? Shouldn't she be breast feeding them.

He sighed, sitting back on the bed.

Shane: Did you have a crazy dream that erased all your memory. She passed away, when she gave birth. Blood loss.

He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes. Then giving me a peck on the lips.

Shane: Wake up Joey.

Joey: What?

Shane: I said wake up!

Joey: But I am awake?

He slapped me across the face and pushed me onto the bed. He pinned my hands down. He started to kiss my neck.

Shane: I said wake up! Wake up now!

He slapped me again, but this time along with a punch. He started to take off my clothes. I tried moving out of his grip, but he pinned me down harder.

Shane: WAKE UP!

Joey: AHHH!

I screamed and closed my eyes. I opened them back up and I was panting on our bed, without Shane. I looked my right to see Tyler.

Tyler: Oh thank goodness your awake. I tried screaming for you to wake up, but It seems like it made the nightmare worse.

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. He wiped them away and he kissed my cheek.

Tyler: Are you okay baby?

Joey: I'm fine. Just some nightmare of the night Shane died. I have them all times don't worry.

I lied. And he hugged me tighter. He let me go and looked at his phone. He sighed.

Tyler: It's 4pm. I have a meeting at five. I better get going and stop by my apartment to freshen up.

Joey: Okay. Have fun.

I said it kind of sad, and I think he noticed. He got up putting on his pants that were on the ground.

Tyler: Aww. Baby. How about I bring some dinner afterwards. Around eight?

He leaned against the bed and gave me a peck on the lips, then smirked a little.

Tyler: Then we can some... Dessert. After dinner too.

He winked at me. He chest still with no shirt on and all sweaty from sex. He looked so sexy. I have a giggle and he blushed, his face brushed up against mine.

Joey: I'll get the whipped cream and I'll be waiting.

He gave me one last kiss and he walked out of the bedroom and I heard the front door close. I got up, putting on some clothes and walked downstairs. I spent the day playing with the twins and vlogging them a bit. It was 6pm and I fell asleep on the couch, tired from playing.

?: Hey Joey!

I opened my eyes and Shane was standing over me. God not another dream. I looked over to my phone and it was 7:30pm.

Shane: Have a nice nap?

Joey: Yeah. But this is a dream. Just yell at me to wake up and I'll wake up screaming again.

He walked over to the play pen and picked up Shane.

Shane: Little Shane Jr. My baby boy.

He kissed his forehead and rocked him back and forth. He then looked up at me and sat down.

Shane: Joey this isn't a dream, I'm real.

I rubbed my eyes then slapped my face, trying to wake me up. But nothing was working. He grabbed my hand before I could slap myself again and looked into my eyes.

Shane: Joey? I'm alive. We could have a family. The family we always wanted. I'm back.

Joey: Shane! How?! You're dead. You were buried in the ground. I was at the service-

Shane: But what happened at the service. I came back. I'm back now! Don't worry about how I came back.

Joey: If this is real-

Shane: In which it is.

Joey: How you going to tell the fans that you died but now you back to life?

He sighed.

Shane: Well.. We'll just say that the doctors saw me breathing again after few minutes after I died and I was in the hospital for several days, and that's why you were sad.

Joey: Wow. That's actually realistic.

He smiled a little and so did I. I didn't know what to think. I still think this is a dream. But It sounded so real.

Shane: So are you still my husband?

Joey: Of course! Forever!

He smiled grew wide, and he leaned in closer to me. Without wasting time I put my lips to his, and they felt so real. They were warm and soft, just like I remember. Maybe this wasn't a dream. I heard a gasp and something fall to ground and we both looked over to the front door.

Tyler: Shane?!

-

-

-

So is it a dream? Or is it real? Hehe. Tell me what you think in the comments and what should happen next. I also am pretty proud of myself cause I updated sooner. Yay!!

I heard a lot of writers plugging their instagram in, so why not? If you liked this chapter give it a vote, that would mean a lot. Until next time. See ya.

~KyleShoey