14.

10th june 2020

**

taehyung was just sitting on his yoga ball, he was doing except used to help the baby come out.
"tae!" jungkook yelled out from the other room.
"yes?" i yelled back. he came to the living room where taehyung was.
"have you thought of any baby names?" he asked taehyung.
" yes of course, i did change my decision but anyway, for the girl i was thinking Jia, then the boy, Jihyun." taehyung said, stopping his exercise.

"that's nice baby. i like the names, it's very cute." jungkook said pecking taehyungs cheek.
"are you hungry?" jungkook also asked.
"how'd you know?" taehyung asked playfully.
"i just know you baby— don't ask questions." jungkook laughed.

they ate their food, talking about the babies c-section.
"tae how long away are you?" jungkook asked, putting the dishes in the sink.
"well i'm nearly nine months and sometimes baby's come early but since i am having a c section, the midwife called me and said we should go in tomorrow." taehyung said.
"why didn't you tell me earlier?" jungkook asked, he looked angry.
"okay listen, i'm pregnant, i have a lot on my mind too." taehyung reasoned.
"let's just eat before i'm the one getting angry." jungkook said, washing the dishes.

***

[5 months later]

[the babies are now 4 months.]

"taehyung!" jungkook shouted.
"what?!" taehyung yelled back. entering the room.
"i think the jihyun is choking?" jungkook said unsure, and of course the baby was actually choking.

taehyung dropped the laundry basket and bolted towards jihyun. the baby was not breathing, so he was definitely choking.

he lay the baby down on his thigh, so that his head was lower than his bum. and started to give the baby very sharp back blows. making sure his head and body were supported.

"tae, how do you know how to do this?" jungkook asked, he was panicking.
"jungkook shut up, i have to concentrate." taehyung said, now turning the baby face up on this other thigh, supporting his head and body.

he was pressing down on the baby's chest hard enough for the baby to start coughing up what he choked on: a piece of cotton wool.

jihyun was breathing again but he was still shaken about what just happened. so taehyung stayed with him to comfort him while jungkook did the laundry.

soon jihyun fell asleep and jia was still sleeping thankfully.
that meant the taekook couple had some time to themselves.

taehyung was catching up on his drama, Itaewon Class. he hasn't had much time to watch it and he thought it would be the perfect time.

jungkook

me on the other hand was wondering how i was going to propose to taehyung? since taehyung has had my kids, i can surely repay him the favour of marrying him. getting married has always been his dream and i'm sure he is waiting for me to pop the question.

i just have to find out how?

i'm not even gonna say anything, sorry for neglecting this book😅

i'm planning for just fluff, for the rest of the book😩!