18.

(March 29th)

(twins are 9 months, 10 months until they get married)

- picnic -

▫️

| 8:27am |

jungkooks pov

the babies were awake and crying and taehyung didn't seem like he was getting up anytime soon so i had to go and nurture them.

"baby jihyun." i huffed, he was screaming at the top of his lungs.
"why can't you be like your sister, a bit calmer." i said bouncing him up and down on my shoulder.

when jihyun started to calm down, taehyung bursted through the door, creating a loud noise startling jia making her cry.
"good morning to you too." taehyung said, rubbing his eyes.

"should i go make bottles." i asked, taehyung gave me a confused face.
"you still know how?" he asked, cradling jia.

"hun, don't act like i don't help with the babies." taehyung just gave me a death glare.

"okay i don't but i'm getting better, it's not my fault i have so much work." i said, we were both now walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"jungkook your father retired and you turned CEO 2 weeks ago, don't get ahead of yourself darling." taehyung sassed, i rolled my eyes.

"okay bottle and breakfast." i said, playing peek a boo with jihyun.
i was making bottles while taehyung was making baby cereal.

baby cereal is literally porridge but it has different flavours and is more suitable for babies.

{timeskip} | 10:56am |

no ones pov

jungkook was on a zoom facetime call with his employees as he can't go to work because he has to help take care of tae and babies.

the babies are playing in the living room, while taehyung is on his phone, also watching over his kids.

▫️

jimin:
hey tae, how's it going?

tae:
we're doing fine coping i guess.

jimin:
well me, yoongi and yiren are going on a picnic and wondered if you guys wanted to come?

tae:
i would love too but my babies are way to much to handle.

jimin:
taehyung please get out of your house, you hardly leave. the babies have to get some fresh air anyway.

tae:
i have a garden–

jimin:
central park, 12:30pm.

*call ended*

taehyung sighed and put his phone down, he was daydreaming when something caught his eye. jihyun was standing using the tv stand for help.

"OH MY GOSH—" taehyung was quick to pull out his camera and quickly snapped a photo, he's such a
mum.😫

"babe i have finished my meeting," jungkook sat down beside taehyung, "what's the plan for today?"

"well jiminie asked– no told me, we have to meet him at central park in about an hour," jungkook laughed, "you kim taehyung, mother of two, going outside?" jungkook scoffed.