Fixed

ㅡKwon Lila

Team H is now only me, and Jinah left. It's so sad that we have to lose Eunhye, Soo-hyun eonni, and Hyun-In eonni. I actually doesn't feel worth it to be here. But I also thank God because of this opportunity.

The trainees which are only 20 now, we already learn the debut dance and songs and rap too, for their parts. And it's fixed that the debut date will be on 9th of January 2018. I wish I could be one of them.

Today we are doing the performace training. The training divide by each position. I luckily got the main vocal. Somehow I really likes that I got have this vocal, but somehow I hates that I lacks in dancing. I can't even rap.

When the rappers are dancing, a man comes in to the practice room.

"Excuse me, I need to call these 5 person to meet our boss Jay-Park" He said with a notes in his hand.

"Ah yes, trainees sit please. Come in" Our trainer said that to us.

Oh My God, I wish he didn't call me. Why ? Because this is how usually trainers get cut. So Hyun eonni told us in the group that the people calling us told that the boss is calling us. But, it's actually only at the front of the practice room and they told us we got cut.

"For the all the names that I call please go out and follow me later"

"Ne.."

"Okay. First, Kim Soo."

Oh no, our maknae. Oh my god... She's only 15 now. She's gonna get cut ?

"Me" Soo stands up while looking at us.

"Ah yes, please go outside." And Soo go outside by herself, closing her eyes.

"Next, Tim Tim from Thailand please"

What ? Tim Tim eonni ? She's the only one who fulfill our leader position now. She takes her walk away.

"What if he call me ?" Jinah asked me.

"Let just wish for the best"

"Lee Jinah"

Why ? I look at Jinah as she looked back at me. She smile at me. "It's okay, debut for me please"

No, I can't make it without her. She walks outside of the room without hearing my answer.

"Next, DaEun please"

What ? Daeun eonni ? She's like an idol material. Why do she even get cut.

"Is it because she's to perfect ?" Eum Oh eonni whispers to me. She is sitting on my left.

"I don't know, eonni. She should be debuting" I whisper at her.

"Last one. Kwon Lila"

No. No. Please. No. No.

"Kwon Lila ?" The man called my name again. Oh my god, no.

"I'm here" I raise my hand.

"Yes, please wait outside" He said once again.

I'm holding up my tears right now. All my 2 years training years is done. This is my end. I'm getting up from my seat I walk outside.

I look at all the trainees that will keep training, wish them well. I look at our training teacher. I smile at her, for the last time.

I open the door and went outside. Jinah noticed me first.

"Lila-ya, we've made it" She said with a big smile.

"Huh ? What do you mean ?"

Why is she so happy about this ? Like. We got cut.

"We're gonna debut" Now she even hugs me.