chapter 2

"Tring Tring"

I groaned and off my alarm and get up yawning, I am really not a morning person. I stretch a little and go to window and their is perfect sunrise view, ohh I love sunrise but hate mornings.

" Good morning God this is your favourite girl Eliza Wilson, I have a question can I have sunrise without morning." I wait a few seconds.

"Ok so no reply for me, well you know what I will survive" I pout.

"Beep Beep Beep"

I sigh and look at my phone and off the second alarm. It's time to get ready for work. I worked in my family owned business I don't even know what I do there I just complete the task which my parents and my dear brother give me, there are always different task for me related to different departments and different people I have to complete them and then report back to my family, They say I have to know every department and people our company interact with etc.

I look at window one last time and then start getting ready, I go to bathroom and do my morning business, brush my teeth and then start the cold shower to REALLY wake up. I step in shower and I have to say this cold shower is so cruel in starting but then you can't feel anything. After shower I get out of bathroom only in towel and select cloths from wardrobe it's a normal office day so I selected white shirt ,black paint and black heels.
I brush my wavy black hair and let them free.

I look in the mirror and I approved my look. I am 5'3" with fit body not so masculine, I have brown eyes and glasses on it. I look decent.

I gather my things and go to the kitchen.

Where I greeted by my best friend and my apartment mate Amy with a smirk"Good morning princess"She knows how much I hate this word Princess I don't know why but I hate all girlish nickname and pet name, I just glare at her which doesn't effect her a single bit, I just growl I know there is no use of anything.
She gave me a cocky smirk again knowing I can't do anything .

"Good morning to you too Amy How was your Meditation class with mom." She hate meditation it irritates her so much she just can't do that even for 5 minutes, but my mom make her to take meditation class with her she says it will improve her focus and will power. Amy give me a almost animalistic growl and continue eating her egg. I put butter on bread and take my coffee and start eating pleasantly.

"I don't understand why ma is making me to take that fucking meditation class I hate it and all silence environment freak me out. I know I have little anger issue but I only get angry when someone mess with me, my love once or people who can't fight back." Amy said while drinking her coffee.

I nudd she is really protective over me and my family. Her father Sam security head of my family, He and Amy stay with us in the same building her mother died when she is little, she is more daughter to my mother than me I don't mind I also love her as my big sister, my mom is so happy when she first time said her ma.My family owned this building our security head and other key professionals lives in the same building if they want to and approved by my family and Sam. She is my childhood friend we always play together we go to same school same college she always protect me she is always there when I need her.

"That's true but there are  other ways too, without punching or breaking their noses"

She laughs and say "Well what the fun in it" she get up and clean the dishes.
I shake my head at her and do the same.

"Now hurry up, I don't want to be late today"she said.

I quickly get my bag.
She take her car keys and open the door I get out and she closed the door. We take the elevator and reach to parking , She unlocked her car and we get in her car. She is driving and I take passenger seat. We put on seat belt and ready to go. Our office 15 minute away from or building So this is not going to be a long drive, she start driving, I on the radio and Katy parry's hot N cold song boom in the car I like this song, suddenly I remembered something, I look at Amy

"Hey did you ask James out" I ask. James is our new handsome  financial manager and my best friend have a big crush on him she get all shy and red in front of him.

She didn't look at me her grip on steering wheel tightened and her face reddened.

"No" she said

"Why do you loose your ability to talk or your brain forgot to take breath in front of him" ohh how much I love to tease her.
She glare at me her face is still red, I just laugh at her so loud

"No I just don't get time to ask him"

"Ya of course" I said still laughing

"What it is true" she look at me.

"Amy you can't even make a full sentence without get all tomato in front of him"

"I love how my lioness best friend become kitten in front of him"

She give me a look and smirk and say
"I am a wolf not lioness Princess"

"I hate you" I pout

"And no I can make full sentences in front of him without getting red"

"Yaa sure"

We reach to our office building and park the car. We get out of car and start walking to building door she stops me and look at me with serious expression and said

"I am going to ask him out today"

A/n

Sorry for my late update I just preoccupied with some personal stuff,but I will try to update regularly

And if there is any mistakes feel free to correct me.