Dope mini games 2 -WINNERS!

Ok guys before announcing I congratulate you all! The dope mini games 2 was a important thing and I had hard time choosing the winners. 

Earlier I thought I will give 3 points to participants who lost but later after reading the stories I realized how good they are and how hard they are working for it. It will be pure injustice to their work. 

So...I HAVE INCREASED THE POINTS FROM 3 TO 5!!! GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE! *claps loudly* *sees no one is clapping and sadly stops*

OK back to our winners. 

*DRUMBEATS* ^okay I will stop^

THE FIRST WINNER

- @Dxyx143   (10 points each)

I LOVED IT! actually got me in tears. Emotional and very sweet!

THE SECOND WINNER

- @armygirl0616 (8 points)

Your story made me smile widely, beautiful :) I enjoyed reading every bit of it :)

THIRD WINNER

It's a tie!

- @mmfaber and @Chaaaaand (6 points)

@mmfaber Your story was dark and different! keep it up :) and @Chaaaaand 's story about best friends had me laughing and smiling good job guys :) I couldn't decide which one was better . Keep it up guys!

The rest of the participants great job guys! 

@Captaincork, @_littlemeow7,  @teenslovetaylor1989 (5 points each) 

LOVED ALL OF YOUR STORIES :) MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL! HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD :)

LOVE U ALL

💜💜🧡🧡💛💛💚💚💙💙🖤🖤