Sleepover (Human AU) bit of Hananene

Word count: 511

Song Title: Primadonna Girl
Artist: Marina and the diamonds
----
Amane, Kou, Tsukasa, Yashiro and Mitsuba were having lunch in the cafeteria"Hey, wanna have a sleepover after school?" Kou asked Amane, Tsukasa and Mitsuba. "Sure, why not?" Amane and Tsukasa said simultaneously. Kou looked at Yashiro. "What about you, Yashiro senpai?" Kou asked when he looked at her. Oh, i guess i'l' go too." Yashiro said smiling. "Its settled then." Kou said restyling his hair.

AFTER SCHOOL AT NIGHT

Kou heard his doorbell ring and he opened it only to find the twins standing outside the door. "Are you gonna let us in or....-" Amane said looking inside of Kou's house. "Oh, sure. S-sorry!" Kou says as he makes a way for the twins to pass. a few minutes passed and Mitsuba and Yashiro going inside.

"Anyone wants to play Truth or Dare?" Tsukasa said lying down upside down on the couch. "Alright then. Who's first?" Kou said. "Me!" Mitsuba said enthusiastically. "Truth or Dare Tsukasa?" "Dare" The boy said. "Alright!" Mitsuba said rubbing his hands together. He got closer to Tsukasa and whispered to the boy's ear "Stick your hand in the toilet and hug your brother afterwards." Mitsuba whispers and Tsukasa nods and both of the boys chuckle. Tsukasa stands up and goes to Kou's bathroom and sticks his hand onto the toilet. He goes back to the living room where the others were and Kou asks what did he do in there. "I washed my hands" Tsukasa lied and approached his older brother with a smirk. He hugs Amane and he smell something foul. Amane pushes his twin away from him. "WASH YOUR HANDS, RAT BOY!" Tsukasa washed his hands in the sink. "Ok, T or D, uhm.. Kou!" Tsukasa asked the blonde. "Truth." Kou said looking at Mitsuba. Tsukasa chuckled. "Do you like anyone in this room..?" The black haired teenager asked. "Uhm.." Kou said flustered. "W-well.." Kou stuttered. "I like Mistuba" He mumbled. "What was that?" Tsukasa said. "I like Mitsuba." Kou said annoyed. Mitsuba blushed. "I like you too, Kou." Mitsuba said looking at the boy's aqua blue eyes. "Ok." Tsukasa said, he then turned to his twin brother's direction. "Amane, Truth or Dare"

"Truth."

The goofy twin said. "Oooo~ ok!" Tsukasa said looking at Yashiro then looked back at his brother. "Do you, like Yashiro?"

Amane POV

----

W-what? Tsukasa knows that i have a crush on her!

I thought. Both me and Yashiro blush.

"Well? Do you?" I hear my brother say. "Yes. I do like her." I say annoyed.

3rd Person POV

Some of the dares were gross, some of them were good. Some time passed and it was time for them to go to bed.

Mitsuba was curled up into a ball listening to Primadonna Girl. Tsukasa and Amane were reading some comics from Kou's bedroom. Kou was reading a novel and Yashiro on the floor, crying because Mitsuba called her legs fat again.

Teru went downstairs and told them to go to bed.
Surprisingly, they all obeyed and went to sleep.