Miracle

Manyata is sitting beside Uday.she is crying.she is blaming herself for Uday's accident."This all happened only because of me only me" she murmured herself.She put her hand on Uday's hand and said ,"Halkat Veda Khasmanukha please wake up and call me Princess for god shake please" .I can't see you like this.Suddenly Uday starts shivering.Manyata screams and calls Dr.Saheb soon."Dr.Saheb what happened to Uday " said Manyata.
"Manyata Uday's condition is very critical " said Dr.Saheb.I need to do an operation soon.Manyata is in fear of losing Uday.Dr.saheb suggested  Manyata to stay outside till operation.
Unnati is crying for his dada outside the room.Manyata also comes outside the room.Unnati stares Manyata with anger.

Unnati :" This all happened with my dada only because of you Manyata ,you will be responsible if anything happenes with my dada"

Manyata:" Unnati please try to understand me I know this happened because of me but trust me Unnati I really care about Uday and love him.

Unnati ignores her sentences with a deep sigh.

After some minutes Dr.saheb comes out of operation room.
Manyata comes at first

Vijay,Unnati,Giriraj ,Brijraj,menka also comes to know Uday's condition.

Manyata: "Dr.Saheb what happed to my Uday please tell me soon ?"

Dr.Saheb tries to speak with a hesitation.

Dr.Saheb:" Manyata Manyata beta actually"

Manyata : "Dr saheb what what happened to my Uday" ? Plz tell me fast Manyata with a fear on her face.

Dr.Saheb : "Manyata , Uday is no more I am sorry beta".Dr. Saheb with guilt on his face.

Hearing this Manyata becomes shocked.She is heart broken in such a way that she is not in consciousness.

No,no,no this can't be happened Manyata screamed loudly.

Unnati is crying frequently.

Every one are shocked with this incident.

Manyata rushes to see Uday.
Manyata cups Uday's face .
"Come on Uday don't tease me come on wake up" Manyata with a cry face.
Uday I can't live without you I love you says Manyata holding Uday's hand.Manyata's tear fells  down to Uday's Cheeks.Manyata's love was  pure for Uday.She has realized her all mistakes.She has also realized the love and care of Uday towards her.So god decided to give justice to pure souls.That tears of Manyata gave a new life to Udayveer .Finally Uday got a life from death.He came in consciousness.Uday moved his hands.
Manyata is very happy to see this.Every one became happy and they got a new hope against hope.

Uday slowly opened her eyes .At first he saw Manyata in front of him.

Manyata wents close to him and hugs him .

Manyata: "Uday I missed you so much finally god did a miracle and gave you a new life.I would have not forgiven myself if something have happened to you" holding Uday's hands.

Uday keeps his finger on Manyata's lips.
Uday:"Sssshhhh princess see nothing happened to me see I am safe in front of you.I know you true love for me saved my life.Your care and love gave me a new life"

Manyata: "Promise me You will  always be mine " .holding Uday's hand

Uday: "yes princess I am always your's seen even death can't separate us."

Dheeme Dheeme yeh dil played on background

Both started becoming romantic.
Manyata kissed Uday's hands.
Later Uday kissed on Manyata's cheeks,forehead,eyes.He sucked her lips.And they both hugged each other like they will gonna never separate with each other .This was a miracle.

*************
I know I am not good at writing .